Not Alone (A Ryder Lynn Love Fanfic/Sequel to Superman)

Here is the sequel!

This is a really crappy start to this story but I am planning for this story to be amazing

PS. Mention of the Maori (NZ's second language) word 'Hangi'. sort of pronounced like Hung-e

------------------------------------------

The summer between junior year and senior year was great. The New Directions newest power couple, Ryder Lynn and Ryley Bridges spent most of their time together. After Ryley's accident during Nationals which left her in a wheelchair, her and Ryder went to physical therapy every third day for four weeks (three weeks of their summer).

"Come on, you can do it babe." Ryder cheers as Ryley walks holding onto both of the beams at physical therapy during her last week of physical therapy. Ryley was trying to walk properly her legs felt really shaky. Ryder was being the amazing supportive boyfriend he was but Ryley was just getting a little annoyed with him cheering in her ear.

As Ryley slowly made it to the end of the walking beams, she tripped and landed on the mats. She starts to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Ryder asks.

"I don't know." Ryley says, calming her laughter down.

"Do you wanna try walking without the beams?" Ryder asks.

"Not yet. Can you help me back into my chair, Ryd?" Ryley asks.

"Yeah. Of course." Ryder says. He bends down and lifts her up bridal style then walks over to her chair. He places her into the chair gently. He then kisses her nose and she grins.

"Let's get out of here." Ryley says and Ryder wheels her out of the therapy room.

-----------------------------------------

At the end of the week, the couple and the other New Directions power couple, Jake Puckerman and Marley Rose, go to the hospital to get Ryley out of her wheelchair.

A nurse comes into the room where Ryley, Ryder, Marley and Jake are.

"Let's get you out of this chair, young lady." The nurse says. Ryder goes to Ryley's left side as the nurse goes to Ryley's right side. They slowly get Ryley to stand up. The nurse backs away as Jake takes her place, helping Ryley up and onto her feet.

"You can do this, Rye." Marley says, cheering from the sidelines.

Ryley smiles as Jake and Ryder let go of her. Ryley starts to take a couple of steps but she is shaky on her feet. She walks though and she trips at one stage but lands in Ryder's arms.

"You'll need to get used to walking again, Ms Bridges so I wouldn't recommend anything huge involving running or walking." The nurse says.

"I'm not planning to do any of that kind of stuff anytime soon." Ryley says.

--------------------------------------------

A week passes and Ryley is back to her normal walking self. She's been invited to a pool party at Santana's place since Santana is lucky enough to have a huge backyard pool. She's invited all the Graduates and the current New Directions she can stand (which means Kitty is not invited).

"What kind of a bikini have you got on under your sundress, Bridges?" Santana asks Ryley as Ryley exits one of the bathrooms in Santana's house.

"A bikini." Ryley says.

"One that will make Ryder drool?" Santana asks.

"Maybe," Ryley's really confused, "Why do you care?"