Chapter 12 ~ Since U Been Gone

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

"So Finn and Rachel have sent a list of songs for their wedding reception they want performed. A couple feature you guys." Will says at a Glee club meeting. He passes out copies of the song lists.

"Did you photocopy all these, Mr Schue?" Ryley asks as she receives a song list.

"No. Rachel did." Will says.

Everyone looks at their lists.

"Ryley and I are singing the slow dance." Ryder says, looking at the paper and jumping up and down for joy on the inside.

"Not just any duet; That's Finchel's song. You should be honoured they chose you two to sing it." Will says.

"I love Faithfully." Ryley says.

"Same." Ryder says.

"Then let's practicing." Will says.

--------------------------------------------

Ryley sits in Breadstix, facing Casey for their date night.

"How's it going at McKinley, Sectionals winner?" Casey asks. He's not annoyed at the fact the Warblers lost. He's proud his girlfriend lead the New Directions to a win with her vocals in Creep.

"Um, we're getting ready for two of the graduates, Finn and Rachel's wedding. I've been asked to sing Faithfully by Journey. It's Finn and Rachel's song." Ryley says.

"So they sung a duet of it?" Casey asks.

"Yup." Ryley says.

"So who's your duet partner?" Casey asks. He's basically interrogating her here.

"Ryder." Ryley says.

"Why?"

"Finn and Rachel know how good Ryder and I's duets are. We've sung duets a lot together and they've all been pretty amazing."

"So when's this wedding?"

"Next week on Valentine's Day."

"I can't go."

"Why not? I need my boyfriend to be my date."

"I have Warbler practice that night."

"Okay then."

A waitress walks over and comes to take their orders.

"What do you want, kids?" The waitress asks.

Ryley opens her mouth to make her order but Casey speaks up first, "I'll have the lasagne with fries and she'll have the um, lasagne with a salad. For drinks I'll have a coke and she'll have a lemonade." Casey says and passes the waitress their menus.

Ryley frowns at Casey, "I didn't want a lasagne and salad. I don't even like lemonade!"

"Well, I know what you like. You would normally like something like that." Casey says, smirking.

"I wanted a cheeseburger and fries with a chocolate milkshake." Ryley says, angry.

"Sorry. You're stuck with a lasagne and salad with a lemonade now." Casey says and he takes his phone out to text someone.

Ryley looks off into the distance. He can see Ryder across Breadstix with Katie. Ugh, why are they here? She doesn't want to see them. He's laughing now and so is she. One of them must of told a funny joke. Probably Ryder. Oh god, he looks so cute.

Not Alone (A Ryder Lynn Love Fanfic/Sequel to Superman)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara