Chapter 9 ~ Creep

Even I don't like writing bad stuff about Ryley and Ryder. I want them together personally but I have to do this for part of the storyline. Now this is probably how Ryan Murphy feels sometimes when he's writing an episode of Glee.

Also this is the Sectionals chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

"So we're going up against each other for Sectionals. Nervous?" Casey asks as he and Ryley walk down the main street of Lima after going on a date, holding hands. He's not in his blazer as usual since this is out of school.

"For what?" Ryley asks.

"About who's going to win." Casey says.

"Let's just make a deal; whoever loses has to be happy for the one who wins. Deal?" Ryley asks.

"Deal." Casey says and kisses Ryley.

"Let's get going." Ryley says and the two pick up pass to get to Casey's car down the street.

----------------------------------------------

"Sectionals." Ryley mumbles under breath as she enters the choir room to get ready for Sectionals. The outfits this year are the girls are wearing red dresses with a black waistband (similar to the 2012 New Directions Nationals dresses) then the guys have red short sleeve shirts with black dress pants, black ties and a black vest with a red tissue in the vest pocket.

They're starting with Abraham and Nellie singing a duet with back up from the New Directions then Ryley and Ryder will be singing a duet.

"We can do this! We will take it all the way to Nationals and be National champs once again." Jake says, cheering as he enters the choir room.

"Calm yourself, Oreo. We haven't even performed yet." Kitty says. Jake rolls his eyes at her.

"I think we can win this already." Marley says, following Jake.

"Same." Ryder says.

The New Directions all get ready. The Graduates who are still here (plus others) are Rachel, Finn, Puck, Santana, Blaine and Quinn. They've been helping with rehearsals for the last week.

"Do you have any ideas what the Warblers will be singing?" Kitty whispers into Ryley's ear as Ryley applies some make up.

"No." Ryley says.

"I just thought that with you dating the captain, you'd have an idea about what they're going to be performing." Kitty says.

"I have no clue what they're singing." Ryley says.

"Do they know what we're singing?" Abraham asks, fixing his tie up.

"No. I didn't tell him anything." Ryley says.

"That's good." Abraham says.

"Now the Hipsters are performing first then it's us then the Warblers." Marley says.

"Show circle!" Will shouts.

Everyone gets into a circle in the centre of the choir room.

"This is the year we are going to go all the way. We are going to win Nationals for the third time and today we are going to add another trophy in that cabinet over there," Will says, gesturing the trophy cabinet, "Hands in."

Everyone puts there hands into the centre of the circle. Puck coughs then speaks, "New Directions on three. One, two, three."

"NEW DIRECTIONS!" Everyone shouts, throwing their hands in the air.