Chapter 18 ~ Born This Way 2.0

Introducing Born This Way 2.0!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

"A couple of years ago, we performed Lady Gaga's Born This Way but for the costumes, we wore t-shirts that said something we were born with and get teased for or just don't like." Will says, writing 'Born This Way 2.0' on the board.

"Let me guess; we are going to be doing the same thing?" Aylin asks.

"Exactly," Will says, "Examples are Rachel did Nose, Finn did Can't Dance, Kurt did Likes Boys and Sam did Trouty Mouth."

"So we have to put something like those things on our shirts?" Kitty asks.

"Yup." Will says.

"What was yours?" Ryder asks.

Will unzips his hoodies to reveal his t-shirt saying 'BUTT CHIN'. Everyone laughs.

"All get on with your planning." Will says and zips his hoodie back up.

---------------------------------------

"Problems."

"That's seriously gonna be your one?"

"Yeah. You got a problem with it?"

"Haha," Marley says, sarcastically laughing, "You're so punny."

Ryley smacks her arm. The two best friends are sitting on the bleachers by the football field. For some reason, Coach Beiste decided the football team needed to practice today so Ryley is watching Ryder practice and since Jake is meeting up with some family while they're in town, Marley decided to join Ryley.

"What's your one going to be?" Ryley asks.

"Bullimic." Marley says.

"I wonder what everyone else is going to have." Ryley says.

"Charlie will have ADHD, Aylin will have Turkish, Abraham might have Diva or Feminine, Nellie will probably have Boy Hair, Michael might have Geeky, Cameron might have Ginga, Unique would have Boy/Girl, Kitty will have Bitchy and Jake will have attitude but I don't know what Ryder will have." Marley says.

Ryley's mouth opens and closes a couple of times, just swallowing air in shock. She shakes her head and looks a bit confused at her friend, "How can you guess all of these?"

"I overheard them planning them." Marley smirks.

Ryley rolls her eyes and looks out over the football field. She spots jersey number 19; Ryder's one. She blocks the sun from her eyes with her hand to see him better. He looks in her direction and waves at her. She waves back and blows him a kiss. He catches it and puts it on his heart, making Ryley giggle.

He then gets smacked on the back of the head by an angry Beiste for not focusing. That makes Ryley laugh a lot. Marley laughs too.

-----------------------------------------------

"What's going to be on your t-shirt, Ryd?" Ryley asks when her and Ryder are hanging out in her room later that day,

"Stupid." Ryder says.

"You're not stupid," Ryley puts her hand on his cheek, lightly stroking his cheek, "You are a closeted genius."

"Then can genius Ryder come out yet?"

"Give that Ryder time to come out of the closet." Ryley giggles a little at her own joke. Ryder lightly chuckles at her joke.

Ryley stops giggling and goes all serious again, "Just put dyslexic on your shirt."