Chapter 6 ~ Are We All We Are

So Ryley and Ryder broke up in the last chapter

BUUUTTT...I'm planning a really adorable way they'll reunite. If you are desperate to know what it is, inbox me.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

"Ryley, give me a singer." Will says as he walks into the choir room.

"Pink." Ryley says.

Will writes 'Pink' on the white board, "This week is dedicated to the music of Pink, an amazing artist with a great voice, number one singles everywhere and many awards."

"We should sing one of Pink's newest and awesomest songs as our end of the week group number." Unique says.

"Which one?" Kitty asks.

"Are We All We Are." Unique says with a smile. Ryley hi-fives her, agreeing with her choice of song.

--------------------------------------

"Ryley!" Ryder calls out, walking up to her locker.

"What's up?" Ryley asks.

"I just wanted to know what colleges you are applying to." Ryder says.

"I'm applying to Juliard and NYU. You?" Ryley asks, getting some books out of her locker.

"Juliard, NYU and UCLA." Ryder says. He looks in the inside of Ryley's locker. Where his photo used to be, is now a photo of Casey, smirking and looking all dashing and warbler-y. Where the photos of them kissing used to be, there's nothing.

"What's wrong?" Ryley asks, seeing the sadness on his face appearing.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Ryder says, shaking his head.

"Ryder, we may be broken up but I still love you and care for you. What's wrong?" Ryley asks.

"Just I see you've gotten rid of the photos of us and me on your locker door." Ryder says, nodding his head at her door.

"I'm sorry Ryder. It's just breaking up with someone means you need to remove the photos of your ex on your locker door." Ryley says.

"It's okay." Ryder says.

Ryley puts her hand on his shoulder, "I just want to say I know we are the couple that will end up together. I have strong feelings for Casey but they're not as strong as my love for you. I just need to go out with Casey for a bit to express those feelings."

Ryder smiles sadly then says his goodbyes. He walks away from her, his heartbreaking slowly as he remembers seeing Casey's photo on Ryley's locker door where his one used to be.

------------------------------------

"So anyone have any songs to do with this weeks assignment?" Will asks as the last of the Glee club enter the choir room.

Aylin's hand goes into the air, "Unique, Marley and I do."

"Up you girls come then." Will says.

Unique, Aylin and Marley get out of their seats. They get ready to perform then the band begins.

[Unique, Aylin & Marley:]

Na na na na na na na na na na na na [x2]

[Marley (New Directions):]

I guess I just lost my husband,

I don't know where he went,

So I'm gonna drink my money,