Chapter 13 ~ Faithfully

This is it!

This is the chapter I've been looking forward too for a while.

Not just because there is a Finchel wedding (and you all know they are my OTP and will always be the most amazing Glee couple ever! Then it's Jarley, Brittana, Klaine and Samcedes)

Enjoy this though BROOSES (Bros + Mooses)

--------------------------------------------------

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Finn Christopher Hudson and Rachel Barbra Berry." The Priest begins as the Finchel wedding starts.

The Priest carries on with the ceremony and he drones on about God, love and stuff like that while asking whether Rachel takes Finn to be her lawfully wedded husband and Finn take her to be his lawfully wedded wife.

Shit like that.

Ryley sits in the seats on Finn's side with Jake. Marley's one of Rachel's bridesmaids and Ryder is one of Finn's best men. She continues to stare at Ryder. She kind of feels creepy doing this but she is now single and so is Ryder who didn't bring Katie (Yay!).

"Now the rings." The priest says. Ryley watches as Puck passes Finn a ring and Kurt passes Rachel a ring too.

Ryley blanks out as they recite what the priest tells to them to say as they put the rings on the others finger.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. Mr Hudson, you may now kiss Mrs Hudson." The priest says.

"Come here, Mrs Hudson." Finn says as he pulls Rachel in for a passionate kiss. Everyone claps and cheers for them.

As Ryley claps, she hopes that one day that will be her and Ryder; in love, high school sweethearts, one of the New Directions most famous couple and just be really adorable together all the time.

-----------------------------------------------

Jake, Marley, Santana and Blaine get ready to perform the first song of the wedding reception.

[Jake, Marley, Santana & Blaine:]

La la la la la

La la na na na

La la la la la

La la na na na

[Blaine:]

Girl I've been all over the world

Looking for you

I'm known for taking what I think I deserve

And you're overdue

[Jake (with Marley):]

And if you listen you can hear me through the radio

In that bright white noise

(What I been missing in my life

What I been dreaming of)

You'll be that girl

You'll be that girl

(You'll be)

[Santana:]

Everything you want so let me get up there

I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere

Tell me what you want so we can do just what you like

"Do you want to dance?"