Chapter 16 ~ SuperLuv

So this is the start of my new Ryley storyline.
No break ups will be happening.
Just sad stuff.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

Ryder can tell that Ryley isn't the same girl she always is. She's angry but also quiet. She's sad but hides behind her smile. Something is up and Ryder has to know.
"Ryley?" Ryder asks as he walks up to her locker.
"Yes." Ryley says, looking in her locker.
"Something's up with you. What's wrong?" Ryder asks.
"Nothing," Ryley says with a clearly fake smile, "I'm perfectly fine."
"Babe, you can tell me anything. The one thing I've learnt about being a good boyfriend is listening to her girlfriend's problems properly and giving her awesome advice." Ryder says.
Ryley closes her locker, "I have to go to Spanish with Mr Martinez so please excuse me." Ryley brushes past Ryder.
There's no 'Love you', no kisses and no hugs. The same thing sort of happened when Ryley's mom began abusing her again. Ryley would ignore anyone else caring for her.
Something is definitely up with Ryley.

----------------------------------------------------

"I have a song I'd like to perform." Ryder says, putting his hand in the air during Glee club.
"But I haven't even set an assignment for the week the week." Will says, looking from the whiteboard and back to Ryder.
"I just really want to perform this song." Ryder says, getting out of his seat.
"Okay then. Everybody give it up for Ryder Lynn." Will says and starts the clapping.
Ryder faces everyone and smiles. He nods at the band who begin to play a familiar tune.

[Ryder:]
I'm running out of time
I hope that I can save you somehow
If I, If I had superpowers
I'd save the world and you would be mine, mine

As the slow part ends, Ryder is seen dressed as Mega Stud, following Ryley down the hallway. She doesn't notice him following her but he's singing to her.

Have no fear, your hero is here
My supersense is telling me that danger is near
I'm getting close to you so I can watch your back
A villain's on the loose and he's ready to attack

Oh, but I'm not a superhero
I'm not that kinda guy
But I can save you, baby, give me a try.

Cause I'm running out of time
I know what I came to do, and didn't come to lose,
So I'll fight until your mine
And if trouble comes around I won't be backing down, tonight

Back in the choir room, the New Directions start to get really into. Well not Ryley who is just starring at her boyfriend in awe.

[Ryder (with New Directions):]
(Ooooooooh), if you're in danger
(Ooooooooh), I'm here to save you
(Ooooooooh), that's what I'm made of
(Oh Oh Oh Ooh) Give you my super luv

It's back to Ryder being Mega Stud in the hallway. He watches as Ryley is pushed into lockers, laughed at and teased. Mega Stud pushes away the people picking on her and bullying her.

[Ryder:]
Fighting for your love for all this time
What I gotta do to make you mine
Got no super speed but I'm running this town
If you get in my way, Imma take you down

Oh, but I'm not a superhero
I'm not that kinda guy
But I can save you, baby, give me a try.

Back to being in the choir room, Ryder takes off his jacket and jeans to reveal he is actually wearing the Mega Stud outfit. People cheer.

Cause I'm running out of time
I know what I came to do, and didn't come to lose,
So I'll fight until your mine
And if trouble comes around I won't be backing down, tonight

[Ryder (with New Directions):]
(Ooooooooh), if you're in danger
(Ooooooooh), I'm here to save you
(Ooooooooh), that's what I'm made of
(Oh Oh Oh Ooh) Give you my super luv

[Ryder:]
Can't you see we're meant to be

So come with me say your mine
Don't keep me waiting 

Cause I'm running out of time
I know what I came to do, and didn't come to lose,
So I'll fight until your mine
And if trouble comes around I won't be backing down, tonight

[Ryder (with New Directions):]
(Ooooooooh), if you're in danger
(Ooooooooh), I'm here to save you
(Ooooooooh), that's what I'm made of
(Oh Oh Oh Ooh)

Give you my super luv [x5]

Ryder goes onto one knee in front of Ryley in the front row as it goes to the slow ending of the song. He grabs one of her hands to serenade her.

And all you really need.

Has been right in front of you this whole time
And I, I didn't need no superpowers
I saved the world and now you are mine
Now you're mine 

"I've been wanting to sing that to you for a long time." Ryder says just to her.
She wraps her arms around him, crying. She kisses him a couple of times but they just hug for a while at the front of the choir room.
He is her Mega Stud.
Her protector.
Her SuperLuv.

--------------------------------------------

Ryley walks down the hallway as usual. She's on edge since she knows Katie and her minions can strike at any moment. A football player comes around the corner holding a large purple slushy.
He throws it at Ryley. As she spits the grape flavoured ice out of her mouth, she hears a thud against the lockers behind her. She turns quickly to see Ryder holding the jock who just slushied her by the collar against the lockers behind her.
"Apologize to her!" Ryder shouts.
"She has to admit she's a slut first! And follow Katie's wishes." The jock says, not frightened.
Ryder holds his fist up and looks from his fist to the now scared Ryley then to the smirking jock. He punches the jock in the face. Ryley squeaks in fear at her now angry and scary boyfriend.
Ryder releases the jock at the sounds of fear Ryley starts to make. The jock straightens himself up then looks at Ryley with a smirk, "Hey Ryley, if you need a new man after this moron, call me." He gestures a phone to his ear. Ryder sends him a glare that could kill so the jock walks off with his arms up in surrender.
"Sorry for scaring you." Ryder says to Ryley.
"It's fine." Ryley says.
"Let's this slushy cleared off of you." Ryder says, grabbing her hand and taking her into the nearest girls toilets.
"Can you text Marley to get my spare change of clothes out of my locker?" Ryley asks as they get inside the toilets.
"Does she know your locker combination?" Ryder asks, getting his phone out.
"And I know her's. Can you please just text her?" Ryley asks.
Ryder takes his phone out to text Marley, "How come she knows your locker combination and I don't?"
"Reasons." Ryley says.
Ryder clicks send then looks at Ryley, "So..." He trails off.
"Are you going to help your cold and purple girlfriend?" Ryley asks.
"Yup." Ryder says.

-------------------------------------------

"So slutty crack baby, you got slushy I sent you?" A voice asks from behind Ryley when Ryley's at her locker the next day.
"Why thank you, Katie. It's what I always wanted; A fricking cold slushy to the face just hits the spot." Ryley says, clearly sarcastic.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Katie smirks, "Now are you going to do what I want you to do?"
"And that is?" Ryley asks.
"Break up with Ryder, let him and I win Prom King and Queen, never speak to him again and leave this town." Katie says.
"Never." Ryley says, slamming her locker shut.
"I know you believe he loves you and he gave you some cheap ring to make you believe it more. I told him I supported your little unbelievable fling but I don't," Katie says, "You and Ryder are not perfect for each other at all. He's the supermegasexyhot football star and singer and you're you; the crack baby with attitude problems, a small bit of talent and parents who have hated her since birth."
"Shut up, Katie." Ryley mumbles, trying not to go all She-Hulk on this bitch.
"I know what you're like, Bridges. I know you get angry easily then you start a fight. That's what I want since last year, you and the resident bitch of McKinley, Kitty Wilde, got into a fight which resulted in you getting a warning about getting expelled. What happens when you get expelled?" Katie asks.
"I have to move town." Ryley mumbles.
"What was that?"
"I have to move town! There you happy, blondie."
"No. You're still with Ryder."
"Just shut it."
"Make me."
Ryley slaps Katie and that's when the fight begins...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A fight has begun!
Songs Used:
SuperLuv - Shane Dawson

Vote!
Comment!
Next Chapter: The bullying storyline may end. Ryley tells Ryder what's been going on.