Chapter 25 ~ Don't You Forget About Me (Graduation)

FINAL CHAPTER TIME!

I did mention over a status that there will be a special dedication to someone.

That someone is CamrynLynn19. She is an awesome writer who has awesome stories and has been giving me feedback for this series. This ones for you!

Enjoy everyone!

PS: The answer for if they won Nationals or not comes up in the first section of the story.

------------------------------------------

Ryley, Ryder, Kitty, Marley, Jake and Unique sat in an empty classroom. They were reflecting on their years at McKinley.

"Remember Men of McKinley?" Marley asks.

"That was fab-u-lous!" Unique says.

"We looked awesome." Ryder says, looking at Jake with a smirk. The two friends fist bump.

"I know." Ryley and Marley say in unison.

"Wait, you weren't even here that year, Ryley. How would you know?" Kitty asks.

"Marley gave a copy of it." Ryley says.

"Not my personally signed one, right?" Jake asks Marley.

"Don't worry. I had two copies and I checked which one I gave her before I did give it to her." Marley says, calming Jake down.

"Winning Nationals last week was awesome. They definitely makes it one of the best things that's happened to me." Ryley says.

"Better than meeting the love of your life?" Ryder asks Ryley.

"No." Ryley says and kisses Ryder.

They continue reminiscing then Ryley suddenly gets a bit emotional.

"What's wrong?" Ryder says, putting his arm around her to comfort her.

"In a week, we're gone from McKinley. Doesn't that make you feel sad at all?" Ryley asks, sniffing and crying.

"It does. The best things in my life happened here." Ryder says and kisses her head.

"Not me. I just want to get out of this shit hole they call Lima." Kitty says, smirking.

"Well, I want to sing something as goodbye to Glee club. A goodbye to Aylin, Charlie, Nellie, Abraham, Cameron and Michael. Also a goodbye to Mr Schue." Ryley says.

"What song?" Marley asks.

"Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds." Ryley says.

"Duet time?" Marley asks Ryley.

"Hell yes." Ryley says and hi-fives Marley.

"We can do back up." Ryder says, gesturing to himself, Jake, Kitty and Unique.

"Oh, I'm in." Unique says.

"Same here." Jake says.

"Kitty? You in?" Marley asks.

Kitty thinks for a moment then she breaks, "Yes."

"Let's get practicing!" Ryley says, clapping her hands together.

------------------------------------------

"We have a goodbye song for you guys." Ryley says in the next Glee club meeting. Aylin, Charlie, Abraham, Nellie, Cameron and Michael with Will sit in the chairs.

"This is a goodbye to the times we had at McKinley, the people we met and teacher who lead us all the way to National champions this year." Marley says.