*ੈ✩‧₊˚Welcome and Prologue.ೃ࿐

Hello and welcome to my book! Incase you need a reminder, I'll put my warnings down below.

🤍🖤WARNINGS🖤🤍

1. This story is an x fem!reader. Y/N's pronouns are She/Her But if you wish, you can just disregard the pronouns and change them to whatever you like.

2. This story has NSFW, mostly sex and smut. the reader will be an nsfw streamer so if you dont like that, you can leave.

3. English isn't my first language so please inform me if I used a word the words wrong.

4. The author is a minor so don't try anything! I'm legit 12 :)

5. please be respectful to everyone. I don't want any fighting in comments.

6. Dong Gyun and Chanwoo are your friends and Chanwoo is the only one that knows that you are a streamer.

That's all.... for now. I don't want people to be mad because I'm making a character that is gay have a love story with a girl. I'm sorry if you don't like that. If you really don't, you are free to leave.

I also don't want people to bash me because of my age:) I have some people chatting me privately, saying that I'm 12 and I'm shit at what I'm doing and maybe it's true but please just let me be.

Also special thanks to Zemmiellwolfy for requesting this:)

also, I would advise you to put the story in your private reading list so you get updated everytime I post a new chapter! slow updates since im on vacation rn:)

Thank you.

------------------------------

"Y/N L/N gets the highest score again." Your teacher said as you smiled, getting up and walking over to him to get your previous test paper.

"Dang, 100 out of 100 again?" Your seatmate Jae Iseul said, peeking at your paper. You giggled a bit as you looked at her paper as well

"Oh you did great, you got an 89!" You told her and she slumped down, leaning against your shoulder.

"Would have been 90 if the teacher didn't remove a mark because I didn't put the correct date..." She mumbled, looking at the teacher in front.

In a bit, the bell ringed and the students rushed out for lunch.

"Are you gonna go to that Cafe again?" She asked you and you nodded, putting the test paper in your bag.

"Do you wanna come with?"

"No thank you, I have plans with my girlfriend~!" She said and you smiled at her as she ran into the crowd.

You then proceeded to walk outside, to the cafe that your two friends worked at. Coming inside, you saw that there were a lot of people and almost no seats left. You sighed as you went to the counter.

"Oh, Y/N you're here!" Chanwoo said, taking your hands and shaking them

"Yeah yeah, you already know my order." You said, leaning against the counter and looking around for a seat.

"There are no seats, just come through the back and go to the staff room. Dong Gyun should be there while I make your coffee." He said and you thanked him, giving him the money before you walked out the door and went to the back.

You entered, and you immediately saw a sign that says "staff only". You entered and Chanwoo was right, Dong Gyun was there, eating a sandwich.

"Hey there," You said, making hid head turn to you with a smile.