*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 2 || A project and some trouble.ೃ࿐

2nd person POV

When you entered the classroom again after going to the bathroom, Jiwon was already there, in front of the class, doing an introduction that the teacher probably forced on him.

"Please sit wherever you'd like." The teacher said after Jiwon finished his introduction.

Coincidentally, the only seats available were the one behind you and the very far from you. Now, whichever seat he chooses could change the way things usually are. If he dares to seat behind you, there's no doubt that the fangirls will go after your head. If he sat far from you, everything would be the same and you would have a low chance of developing a closer relationship with him.

You looked through your textbook since you were a bit bored until you heard a bag dropping beside you. Great, you feel eyes on you again.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asks you with a charming smile. Now you weren't gonna lie, he was very handsome and his golden eyes hypnotized you. He looked both intimidating and cute.

"No, not at all!" You said, smiling back at him. Okay, if he's not annoying then this might be alright.

"So how long have you been in this class?" He asked you and you hummed.

"Since the start of school," You said plainly. "What about you? Why did you transfer here this late?"

"I was interested in this subject and my grades were quite high. The teacher suggested I transfer to this class instead so I did," He said, opening his textbook to read. You didn't say anything after that, you just looked at him and his features.

Gosh, now that you were paying attention to his looks, he looked damn amazing. His hair looked fluffy and you just wanted to dig your fingers into his soft black locks. Obviously, you weren't gonna do that since that would be insanely weird.

You took your mind off of him as you finally started to listen to the lesson.

You were writing down notes when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned your head and saw Jiwon.

"Sorry for interrupting you but do you happen to have an extra pen? Mine ran out of ink," He said kindly. You nodded as you looked through your pencil case and gave him one of your gel pens. You looked over at his desk to see if he was actually taking notes and he was. Only you wrote like 3/4 more than his. He thanked you for the pen and continued writing his notes.

You tried to focus as well but your mind was going someplace a little bit farther than reality. In order to not be awkward with Jiwon, you would probably have to socialize with him on a daily basis. You didn't mind, you were sure that you could do that. But for what reason?

Well, it could heighten your school reputation and it wouldn't be that bad to be friends with him. He seemed like a nice guy so the only harm you would be getting would be the fangirls that stand no chance against your beauty.

Speaking of your beauty, you were quite confident in your looks. A lot of people have confessed to you this year. They were mostly men but you had some women who were interested in you.

But that's not the point! The point is, you were actually going to make an effort to be his friend just so that you get that "friendly" reputation. Plus, getting close to him would... uhm... Okay, there weren't much reasons but you just wanted to so why not?

You tapped your pen on your table as you listened to the lesson, feeling bored of the lesson. You were already good at this subject. You were so close to asking the teacher if you could be excused until he said something.

"Alright class, since a lot of you are really lacking in grades, I will put up a special project that will give you extra credit. It is not required but I advise that you still do it just in case." He said sternly. "You will make a presentation about our lesson and present it to class at the end of the week. This is a team project so raise your hand if you would like to participate."