*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 3 || Chit Chat.ೃ࿐

2nd person POV

"Good morning Ms.L/N," Jiwon greeted you when he saw you at the school entrance. You sweatdropped at him. He's never greeted you so why now?

"Good morning to you too," You replied. You walked past him quickly as you entered the building.

That was a first. He has never even paid much attention to you before which made you confused. Was it because of yesterday? Speaking of yesterday, thank goodness that weird teacher is gone now. He was disgusting.

You were walking to the library to study there while waiting for class when you saw Ran Eun Ae from the corner of your eye, cornering some nerd behind a bookshelf. For fucks sake, didn't she have anything better to do?

She annoyed you so much and with what happened yesterday, you were starting to get ticked off my her actions.

You sighed, getting up from your seat and going towards the two.

"I-Im sorry, I don't have money right now!" The poor girl said as Eun Ae scoffed at him.

"I'll have you know that my father is the chairman's assistant! I can get you expelled at any given time. Now pay up!" She said rudely, shoving her into the bookshelf.

"Alright Ms.Ran, I think that's quite enough. Please make your way out of the library. You're causing a ruckus." You said with a fake smile. You weren't even gonna tell her about yesterday, at least not here.

While the poor student made her escape, you saw Eun Ae frowning angrily and you couldn't help but smile a bit at her expression.

"This is none of your business, L/N. And don't even bother with your nice act, I know you hate me." She said and you could only stay silent.

"Anyway, I heard you've been getting close to Ahn Jiwon. Do you really think I'd tolerate that?" She said which made you scoff. What idiocy was this?

"What? We just share one class, that's all. Besides, why would you care?" You asked her, feeling annoyed. God, she couldn't keep herself put.

"Well, watch yourself. It's obvious that you like him. Who doesn't? But still, keep your distance and know your place because the moment you get even just a little too close to him, you're gonna regret it." She said in a threatening tone. You wanted to laugh at all the bullshit she said. She was acting like she was on top of it all.

"Yes, fine. Now if you'd please excuse me, I actually have important stuff I need to do unlike someone here." You said as you walked away. You couldn't bear to hear her annoying voice anymore.

You decided to read a little more because you had this big test today and you didn't want to fail it.

Time skip

The test was a little bit difficult but you were sure you did fine. Your next class was the one you shared with Jiwon so that's that. But there was something weird. You swore you couldn't stop thinking about Jiwon. Ever since he saved you, you felt really comfortable with him but also uneasy at the same time. Could you have been falling for him?

No, you weren't that easy. It would take a lot to get you falling head over heels over someone. Putting that aside, you were just waiting for the bell to ring when your friend tapped your shoulder.

"Aren't you in the same class with Ahn Jiwon?" She asked.

"Yes but what about it?"

"Just making sure. Is he mean? You never really know if someone is mean or not until you get to know them." She asked again.