*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 8 || THE date.ೃ࿐!

3rd person POV

Chae Won stomped around the area, struggling to light her cigarette with a used-up lighter as her friend Yang Soo leaned against a wall, watching her.

"Did something happen to you? I thought you quit smoking, shorty." She said, sending her fuming. Chae Won threw the cigarette on the floor and stomped on it. Yang Soo furrowed her eyebrows at the wasted cigarette.

"I'm not fucking short, you're just tall you bitch." She said, leaning against the wall as she sat down. Yang Soo who was right beside her kicked her slightly because of the name she used.

"Don't call me that twerp, I'm older than you." She inhaled the smoke as she shook the cigarette to get rid of the ash.

"I don't care." She sulked.

"Is this about that Jiwon kid again? I swear, what do you even see in him?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"He's not a kid and there's more to him than what meet's the eye! He's... He's better than you at least."

"Ouch. What's the matter anyway? Did he do something mean to your princess ass?"

"Princes- What the fuck are you saying?!"

"Yeah yeah, just tell me what happened." She said, clicking her tongue as she took one last huff of smoke before dropping the cigarette butt and stepping on it.

"There's this Y/N bitch trying to hit on him and it's so fucking annoying." She said, making Yang Soo laugh.

"Well, of course, they're both popular people at school. It's obvious why they would try something if they did."

"Why?"

"I-Are you kidding me? For the reputation of course! Listen I've been moved back a lot of grades so I would know."

"That's not exactly a flex girl," 

"Shut up, I know. But don't you like Jiwon?" She asked her and she nodded.

"I do, I do a lot. And that's exactly why it's pissing me the fuck off!" She said quite loudly, kicking a can on the side in the process.

"Then win him over. Make it so that they can never become a thing. It might seem toxic but... Don't give up on him too easily." She patted her shoulder as she left for who knows what. Chae Won could only roll her eyes at the girl who has had a whole bank of exes in her 27 years of living.

But what could she do? She's been there for her since middle school, she couldn't bring herself to just suddenly ditch her. 

But steering away from her so called "best friend", the stupid name, Y/N L/N, pissed her off so much more than she thought. 

Yes, she knew that her Jiwon was hanging out with other people, but the fact that it was one of the most popular girls in school made her enraged. Or should you say insecure?

She wasn't exactly the most confident in herself and to be put side by side with this girl with a big reputation made her feel small and powerless in some aspects, yet it didn't stop her from trying to pursue her feelings for Jiwon.

To her, this was more than just a little crush. Jiwon was her world, and she wasn't just gonna give up on him so easily.

2nd person POV

Voices and music could be heard from a distance as the ground you stood on shook. You could feel your cheeks burn slightly as you...

"Well uh, this is a bit... Awkward don't you think?" You blurted out, your chest pressed against his as you tried your hardest not to suffocate in the crowd of people. Ah, yes... You were on a train.