*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 19 || Problems and Problems.ೃ࿐!

"I'm Ran Gyun Beo, Eun's brother." He said with a smile, his eyes telling you he knew something.

2nd Person POV

You felt your heartbeat quicken when you saw his face. A smile formed on his lips, expressing his amusement with this situation.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." You responded, smiling back as you keep your guard up. Something was very off about this dude, and you didn't know what.

Sure, the fact that he was quite literally the guy that caught you and Jiwon in the act already makes it bad, but there was something about his aura that made you feel weird. In a bad way.

"Hey, uhm, don't wanna butt into this but could we maybe borrow him for a bit?" You heard Chanwoo say from the background as his hand landed on your shoulder. You glanced at him before looking at Eun Ae for an answer.

"Do whatever, he already bothers me so much so I don't exactly need him to pester me even more." She said sarcastically as Gyun Beo rolled his eyes at her.

"Oh shut up, we both know you're the one calling me at night telling me your problems." He mocked the way she made fun of him and ended his sentence with a chuckle. Eun Ae laughed it off sweetly as she pushed him towards you, causing his body to go closer to yours.

Just a few inches apart from each other, he smirked as he looked down at you with a charming look in his eyes.

"Now get lost, I still have to find Chae Won." She walked away, her heels clacking loudly, yet the sound was strangely pleasant. Still, in that same position, you moved away, causing an awkward silence to come before you and you're newly found friend.

"I need to talk to you." You said seriously as you looked back at Dong Gyun and Chanwoo, signaling to them that you'd be fine on your own. They began walking away, talking amongst themselves.

"I think I know what this is about," He paused for a bit before lifting his index finger to his mouth, a playful expression on his face. "Don't worry, I have no reason to spill your little secret."

"You're not that dense, that's good. Now, why did you tell that guy in the art club?" You asked him, arching your eyebrow as you let your arms down to your sides. "It doesn't make sense why they would know if you didn't tell anyone."

"Oh? I promise that he was the only one I spoke to about it. He saw me running away and panicked, I accidentally let it slip from my mouth. I do apologize for it," He responded as if he had prepared his answer beforehand. You could hear the sarcasm in his voice, although it was faint.

"Uhuh... How do I know you won't tell anyone?" You asked him, hoping for an easy answer. Maybe it was the wind that got stronger every second, but you could feel the temperature of your body go lower and lower, chills going down your spine.

What the actual fuck was with this guy?

You heard a chuckle come from his mouth, getting your attention. 

"I never said I wouldn't tell anyone, I just said I didn't have a reason to. That doesn't mean I won't do it now, does it?" He said so cunningly, you could see the amusement in his eyes as he knelt down to face you directly. "I've always hated when people assumed such things, I see you're no exception."

"You... You wouldn't dare." You made your voice sterner as you spoke up.

"You think I wouldn't? Oh Y/N..." He paused for a bit, leaning in closer until you could feel his breath on your ear. "You greatly underestimate me." Then a laugh.

"I don't understand what the problem even is! So what if you fucked Ahn Jiwon, the most popular guy in school? Everyone would've already expected it with how close you are to him nowadays." He said but you couldn't respond clearly. "So tell me, what exactly is the reason? Tell me, and I might be so kind to negotiate with you."

"Can't you see? It's so obvious, there's absolutely no privacy in this school, you let some news go out and the whole university knows! Rumors spread like wildfire every day, the reason why the newspaper club even exists! I've never had a single peaceful relationship with anyone here, and I finally found someone I genuinely like so please, don't fucking ruin this for me!" You were almost gasping for air with how frustrated you were with yourself for letting this happen. 

Gyun Beo looked unfazed as if he didn't care at all about what you said. Maybe he didn't, but you just didn't wanna ruin this relationship for you and Jiwon. You didn't wanna risk it getting out into the public.

"You know, the way you devote yourself to your relationship is quite charming. It makes me wonder whether you'd act the same if it was with me..." He looked so serious, but then burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding! Now, I do have a simple proposal, but it really depends if you'd accept it."

"What is it?"

"Go on a date with me."

"Huh...?" You didn't know if you heard it right.

"Every week, go out with me once a week, if you do then I won't tell anyone."

"W-Why would I do that with you?"

"It'd be a great cover-up, to pretend that you're not dating Jiwon yet you are. It sounds weird, I know, but it's really your only option." He said but you were thinking about something else.

"No, that's not what I mean. Why do you wanna go on a date with me?" You didn't understand why.

"Because it's good for my reputation, that's why. Now do you accept?"

Well, it's only once a week. Nothing bad could happen... And if anyone asks you could just say you're friends... It's risky, but it was the only option for you.

"Fine, I'll do it."

HHIHI SHORT UPDATE WOAOOO BYEBYEEEE

I'm high rn don't even ask

exams are in 2 weeks i wanna stop breathinghahshahahahaa

-bells