*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 10 || The plan.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"Chanwoo you have three seconds to explain why I smell my cologne on you." You said, popping your hip out as you looked at Chanwoo so menacingly. 

"U-Uhm, it smelled nice so I was wondering what brand you used!" He said, unsure how to respond. You squinted your eyes at him and furrowed your eyebrows. But it was just cologne, why were you so mad?

"Then why is the bottle more than half empty?! This was a new one I bought just last week!" You said angrily. 

He held his hands up in defeat as he apologized.

"I'll admit! I accidentally spilled it everywhere because I tripped on the rug! Blame the rug, not me!"

"You really want me to blame an inanimate object?! Chanwoo, I was gonna use that on the next date with Jiwon!" You started to chase him and he ran away.

"Woah, what's the commotion here?" You heard another familiar voice say. Turning your head, there he was, in all his glory, Ahn Jiwon.

"Oh, hi Sunbae," You greeted him, letting go of Chanwoo. Chanwoo stood beside you with nothing to say. He was trying to look for a loophole that he could use to set something off in you and Jiwon. Well, that's what he always does.

"So, what brings you here?" You asked him and he shook his head. Chanwoo then proceeded to run away to who knows where leaving you two alone. 

"I'm just bored, that's all. The professor let us leave early so I didn't know what to do with my free time." He said.

"Oh, that's cool. So uh, about hanging out agai-"

"Jiwon~! I made you a bento so you can eat it later!" You heard a loud voice from afar. Turning your head to where the voice was, you found yourself staring at... Can you guess? Did you think Chae Won? If so, then you got it right.

She was all happy and giddy, she looked so pretty when she smiled so genuinely. But that smile quickly faded when you saw how you were with him. She looked you up and down before rolling her eyes at you.

"Hey Jiwon, do you wanna come over today? I bought a new game and I'd love to play it with you!" She said happily. You stood on the side awkwardly and said nothing, but didn't dare to leave the area.

"Oh, sure." He said and after a long pause, he looked at you. "Do you wanna come with us, Y/N?" 

You didn't know whether to say yes or no. Yes, you did want to hang out with Jiwon, but you felt like you would be invading their time together.

"Oh no, I-"

"It doesn't matter if she wants to come because unfortunately, the game is a two-player game... Sorry Y/N, better luck next time!" She said in a fake tone. But you didn't mind at all. Besides, you had to think about things with Bj Alex considering that you are planning to collab together.

"That's okay, I never planned to join anyway. Have fun," You said before waving goodbye and walking away. 

No, you weren't mad, in fact, you felt relieved. You really didn't want to make such a big deal about it and anger Chae Won, not that you were scared of her, you just preferred to keep calm and avoid trouble.

You decided to go chill at the cafe for now. You were expecting Chanwoo to be there after randomly leaving you.

...

Shortly after you left the area you were in before, Chanwoo came back to that very same place, expecting everyone to be there.

"Hey I got some Uno cards we can p-" He stopped himself when he saw how no one was there. He looked around and groaned with frustration when he saw that everyone had left.