*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 26||Mistake.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

Everything was weird... As if the walls were painted with blood, You looked around fascinated with the sight. Perhaps things aren't what they seem... You stood on one side while Jiwon stood on the other, a thread connecting you. A pretty, cherry-red thread that binds you together.

He had his back turned to you. He looks back at you, a scowl on his face as a mysterious figure of black appears beside him and shakily pulls out a golden pair of scissors. You feel your heart race as he brings it closer to the thread.

"No...!" You shouted as you ran forward but before you could even reach him, the thread was cut with a faint snip from the distance. You feel your blood go cold as Jiwon stares you dead in the eye, smiling his usual charming grin as he walked towards you. 

You took a step forward but as you did, the floor around you turned into mush, creating a void of darkness under you as you fell. Before you hit the floor, you saw Jiwon looking down at you with eyes full of hatred.

You passed out. Things were quiet, peaceful. But only for a second before you opened your eyes and you were tied back with a thread made of light, unable to move.

Ahead of you, you saw Jiwon with Chae Won, hand in hand as they stared at each other lovingly. Your heart ached as you tried to move forward, but you couldn't. The mysterious figure appears once again between them. It reaches for their strings and ties them together.

Chae Won and Jiwon were connected. They shared a warm, passionate kiss before looking back at you with spite. You could feel the tears running down your cheeks as you tried to scream yet the world was silent.

The two walked away and disappeared into dust, leaving you there. And then, the mysterious figure appears in front of you and pulls a blade out. A wide smile taunted you as it played with the knife. All of a sudden, you felt pain in your stomach. It stabbed you a few more times before stopping. And then you passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N? Fuck, Y/N are you okay?! Wake up, please don't cry anymore!" A voice boomed from your side and you immediately woke up. 

You sat up and held your head. Your head felt like it was splitting into two as you breathed heavily. Sweat was running down your forehead, and your body felt like absolute shit.

"Oh thank god you're awake..." Gyun Beo sighed as he gave you a glass of water. You took it and drank it quickly, thanking him.

"What was... Happening to me?" You asked softly as you looked him in the eye. His face showed actual concern as if he'd just seen a lunatic. "Hey, answer me, please?"

"You were breathing heavily, and you seemed like you were having a nightmare... I'm sorry, I was getting a little worried." He said as he held your hand. You looked down at your hand that was intertwined with his and pulled it back casually. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"I'm fine... I was just having a bad dream. Wait, what time is it?" You asked him in a panicked tone. God, the window beside you told you that it was way past 4. He looked at you shyly and replied.

"It's actually like 9... I didn't wanna wake you up since you were sick." He said as he fixed his posture. "Have you been there the whole time?" You asked him.

"Nah, well, mostly but my sister would switch places with me from time to time. Pretty sure she actually does care about you, even if it's just a little bit." He laughed to himself as he stared at the wall clock. "Are you sure you're okay now?" He cupped your face gently as he stared deep into your eyes.