*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 20 || A weird deal.ೃ࿐!

"Fine, I'll do it." You said with hesitancy, yet you still found yourself saying those words.

2nd Person POV

A smile appeared on his snobby face once again, seemingly pleased with your answer. You knew you'd never enjoy any of the dates but whatever, it's as friends.

"Just to make it clear, the dates are as friends and as friends only. We go nowhere past that line." You said sternly as you fixed your bag to your side.

"That's a bit boring, I thought you'd be more adventurous." He pouted at you softly in a teasing manner, but you wouldn't fall for any of it.

"Gyun Beo, I'm serious when I say as friends." You hoped he wouldn't threaten you any longer as he stopped making that stupid pouty face.

"Relax, I'm just kidding! Besides, I've heard from a lot of guys that you're pretty hard to get." He said in an annoying tone.

"I have standards at least, and would you please stop pestering me? Do you like me or something?" You asked him, clearly annoyed at whatever he did at the moment.

"No, not really. You're too... Cute for my taste." He said looking somewhere else.

"Then why the fuck do you want to go on a date with me so fucking bad?" Your temper began to set off.

"I don't, I'm doing this to mess with you. I've always hated people like you, people who think they're much better than everyone else just because of their social status. Overconfident, as some might say." You? Overconfident? What a joke.

"Excuse me? What the heck is your problem? I've never been overconfident about myself. I don't get why you're like this but I'll make it short." You had to pause to breathe for a bit. "We'll go on those little dates you wanna go on for your nonexistent reputation for a few weeks and then we'll be done, no strings attached."

"Hm, okay. Just to be sure you won't break your part of the deal, I'll need your number." He handed you his phone and you typed in your 2nd phone number, not wanting to give him the one you usually use. Not like he'll know the difference anyways.

"Is that good enough? Now leave me alone for a bit, we'll talk again later." You started walking away, not spearing him a single glance. You could only hear a burst of faint laughter as footsteps began to fade.

He gave you the creeps.

You felt chills all over your body as you walked alone, nearly 7 PM and you were still not at the cafe.

Chanwoo was beginning to worry about you as he didn't hear from you yet. He thought you'd be done in about 5 minutes or so.

"Y/N better be here before 7:05 or else I'm actually gonna call Jiwon to find her." He told Dong Gyun as he stared out the window of the Cafe.

"Relax, she'll be alright. We both know she can handle herself just fine. If she ever needed anything, she'd ask us." Dong Gyun comforted his friend, also curious about how the conversation between you and Gyun Beo went.

They were waiting for the clock as you made your way around the campus and to the cafe but your lingering thoughts were dragging you back. They were preventing you from moving any faster. You felt as though you were making a big mistake.

You probably were, which was why you switched directions and started heading back home to have a good night's rest! Yes, maybe a nap will freshen up your mind. You were feeling really drowsy anyways, this day was both surprising and tiring.

Just a one-hour nap before you stream again...

That's all you need.

Timeskip