*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 22 || A bullshit date.ೃ࿐!

2nd Person POV

You lay there in bed, still in Jiwon's arms. You felt warm. You wanted to stay here forever. But you knew you had to get up and get moving because you had classes this afternoon because you had to get those plan B pills.

You weren't mad at Jiwon for doing it inside of you, no. Sure you were worried but it was... Fixable. You hoped that plan B pills would work, you didn't want any little Jiwons running around your apartment before you even graduated college. You were still aiming to become a Lawyer after all, even if you were taking up this job to support yourself for now.

You felt the bed shuffle, making your head turn to his face, how gorgeous he looked when his hair was all messed up. How calm his face looks, nothing like his usual demeanor at university. His slow and steady breathing, and the warmth of his body, as you kept yourself close to him, made you want to forget about your other situations.

You still had to tell him so many things. It made you nervous, nervous about how he'll react when he finally knows. That he won't accept you, just like everyone else. You'll lose him. No, you can't. You love him too much. It's been such a short time, but you don't want it to end. Not yet.

Convincing yourself to get up, you went into the kitchen to prepare a mug of coffee. Your legs were weak, but you could manage, limping over to the counters for support. Your hair framed your face delicately and your clothes weren't even on properly. The air conditioner around your place kept everything cold, and as the blinds were closed with minimal light peeking out, the whole thing felt like a somber scene from a movie.

You leaned over the counter, inhaling the sweet scent of freshly brewed coffee. You couldn't help but relax when the liquid hit your tongue, blessing you with the pleasant taste. 

You almost dropped the mug when you felt a pair of arms snake around you, warm and bare. Of course, you accepted the embrace wholeheartedly. He peppered kisses onto your neck and shoulders as he kept his hands on your waist, keeping you pressed up against the marble counter.

"Well someone's awake..." You took a sip of your coffee, then hovered it over your shoulder so he could get a taste of it. He tilted your hand to help him drink before turning you around and kissing you deeply, trapping you in between his arms.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked you, his voice deep and raspy from just waking up. You put your arms around his neck and hoisted yourself up, your legs now wrapped around his waist.

"You kind of knocked me out so I guess yeah," You rested your head on his shoulders as he patted your back lovingly. "We have to get ready... And you have to drive me to the pharmacy."

"Oh yeah, I'm still sorry about that... I actually didn't mean to." He whispered into your ear, causing you to chuckle.

"You don't have to keep apologizing, you're forgiven. Been forgiven for a while now, so why don't you go and cook something for the both of us for now while I make us a bath?" You asked him and he chuckled, setting you down on the counter with his knee in between your legs, caging you in between his arms as he leaned in again and kissed you.

"What if we do something else instead?" He teased, grinding his knee onto you. You laughed at his attempt but slapped his arm jokingly to stop him.

"Uh-uh, loverboy. Not right now. Now get to work," You patted the counter as you walked away into the bathroom. "Just make something quick I'm starving,"

"Yes ma'am," He smiled as he went to the fridge and grabbed some eggs and some bacon, preparing the pan so that he could finally make breakfast for you both.

You were in the bathroom, watching and listening as the sound of water hitting the bathtub echoed through the room. You leaned against the cold, tiled, wall, staring at yourself in the mirror. There were plenty of love bites and hickeys decorating your skin. You caressed those spots and wondered if you wanted to hide them or not.