*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 16 || The incident.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"Can I come over to your house?" You asked Jiwon as you walked home with him. It's been 2 weeks since you started dating and so far no one has noticed. 

Obviously, there were a shit ton of people that suspected something, even from the start. Not that they actually knew anything though, they were all rumors.

"Now? My place is a bit messy right now though," He replied. It's not that his place was messy, it was always clean. It's just that he was worried that he might see his... streaming room and suspect something. What if you watched BJ Alex? What would happen then?

"Oh, it's fine. I just want to study for this week's stuff. Professor Yon is giving out so much work, it's exhausting." You said, wrapping your arm around his when you saw no one around the area.

"Well then, fine. You can come over." He said hesitantly, but he tried not to show it. You, on the other hand, were thrilled. You couldn't wait to see how his place looked, probably some rich kid shit since he had cash in his wallet.

You got into his car and he opened the door for you, making sure you were seated comfortably before taking the driver's seat for himself.

He stood in front of the wheel and plugged the keys in before taking off. You turned up the radio and put it on a random radio station, Beneath the mask by Lyn started playing. 

(yall better know wtf that is lmao)

You hummed to the calming tune as you stared out the window, tapping your fingers against your thigh. You made tiny little glances at Jiwon, looking at his clear face and his expression. He looked calm like he always was, but you felt that there was something more—a spark in his eyes, like when you first met.

anxiousness.

Now, you weren't about to jump to conclusions just because of that, it was too soon. He was probably just nervous because it was his first time bringing you home.

You heard his finger tapping against the wheel when you suddenly felt a hand on your thigh. You looked down and saw him just resting his hand on you, still keeping his eyes on the road. You were pleased with his gesture, and put your hand over his. 

"Well, aren't you touchy today, hm?" You teased him as you now started to caress the top of his hand gently. He let out a low chuckle before responding.

"Well, we've both been busy the past week... We didn't have much time." He said, bringing a sudden flush of heat to your face.

What the hell was he talking about? Well, there was this little incident that happened last Tuesday...

FLASHBACK

"J-Jiwon, as much as I'd like for you to fuck me right now, you were in the middle of a council meeting. I don't think its that proper for the council president to skip his duties just to..." Your voice trailed off as you felt a hand on your cheek.

You looked up and then suddenly, your lips were on his, a hand entangled in your hair. 

"Just this once, Y/N. Please, the stress is getting to me..." He mixed in a bit of whining in his deep, sexy voice as he placed his hands on your hips and ground you down on him.

You bit your lip, desperate to decline his offer, but you couldn't help it. You were also pretty needy, but you've been having piled upon piles of work to do.

"Just go take a smoke or something, like you always do!" You tried to suppress a moan. You closed your eyes for a second before opening them.

You saw his beautiful face, he looked desperate. He looked like he was about to kill someone for you right here, right now, and god, that was honestly such a turn-on for you.