*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 25||Feverish.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"What the fuck am I doing here..." You groaned as you stared at the tiled wall on the other side of the room.

You took a quick warm shower, allowing yourself to relax a bit. You were still rethinking if you should really be here. I mean, you just had a fight with your boyfriend, and then what, you're suddenly hanging out with another guy? It felt wrong. It felt so fucking wrong, you just wanted to run out of there and wallow in your tears at home.

But GyunBeo has been nice. He hasn't done anything harsh, you might even say that he was comfortable to be around. That doesn't mean you weren't getting out of here as soon as possible though. 

You switched into the clothes he gave you to wear and went out of the bathroom. Eun Ae glared at you as she asked why you were wearing her clothes. You explained that it was Gyun Beo's doing, and apologized before she let you off the hook.

You walked up the stairs slowly, eyeing his room before approaching it. The wooden floors creaked beneath your feet as you turned the doorknob, entering the room with a sigh. It wasn't until you looked up that you realized that Gyun Beo was in the middle of putting on his pants, hair wet, shirtless with a towel hanging on his neck.

With a sharp exhale, out of panic you stepped outside the room and slammed the door harshly. You felt weird, it wasn't in a good way. You were stiff, awkward, you didn't wanna go back in there. You were embarrassed. Why didn't you knock?

But then he knocked on the door despite being inside just to get your attention. Through the hard wooden door that separated you, he spoke. "Hey, are you okay?" He opened the door slowly. You toughened up and look him straight in the eye with an awkward look. "I'm sorry, I should have knocked."

He let out a chuckle and opened the door wider, letting you inside. "It's alright, it happens to the best of us." He leaves the door open and sits down on his bed, patting the space beside him as he gestured for you to come along.

You sat down and observed the posters on the walls to avoid looking at him. You could feel him staring at you.

"So, what do ya wanna do?" He asks you suddenly, making you turn to him.

"I-I'm not sure... Shouldn't you be the one deciding?" You asked him back. You were awkward, nervous, and practically going insane. Casually. Perhaps it was the weather.

"Oh, let's watch a movie then, yeah?" He asked you and you simply nodded. He stood up and grabbed the remote and turned it on, but he didn't go back to where he was sitting. Instead, he sat on the floor and leaned on the bed as he switched the TV to Netflix.

"What are you doing?" You asked him blankly, staring him dead in the eye this time. You were confused if that wasn't obvious. He smiled awkwardly as he began to speak.

"I figured you'd be uncomfortable with us sitting on the same bed, just relax. I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He replied as he began to scroll through his list of unwatched movies.

"No, it's fine! It's your room, I can take the floor." You said as you stood up and tried to get on the floor but he blocked your path.

"Sit your ass down and watch the movie, you're here to take a break from Jiwon." He said sharply before sitting back down on the floor. You were stunned by the way he reacted, even more with the sudden mention of Jiwon's name.

Ah... Sure." You leaned back onto his pillows in an attempt to get yourself comfortable. The movie started playing, and then he dashed out the door with nothing to say. He comes back with a bottle of water and two bags of chips, sour cream, and barbeque.