*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 14 || Did you regret?.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"Ride me, Y/N." He said, his voice shaky and deep as he ground your hips down on his cock. You looked under you and carefully positioned yourself, letting your hips drop down.

You let out a quiet moan as you moved your hips up and down at a slow pace, savoring the pleasure you felt. You leaned over, resting your head on his chest as he gripped your waist a bit tightly.

"F-Fuck, go faster..." He moaned near your ear as he made your hips go up and down a bit faster.

You obeyed and started to bounce on him quickly, moans and slaps filling the room. You got back up and played with your breasts, looking down at him with lust-filled eyes. God, he looked so hot right now, and so did you.

You bit your lip as you felt yourself nearing your release. You began to bounce on him faster, eyes crossing as you finally came on him. You collapsed on his chest but he still moved your hips.

A few seconds later, he came inside the condom with a grunt, slamming your hips down on him. He took the condom off and tied it in a knot, tossing it in the bin

Both of you were out of breath, but it wasn't enough. You wanted more. But before you could even ask, he kissed you deeply, his tongue entering your mouth. He flipped you over, putting you under him.

"C-Can we go another round?" He asked you and you nodded. He then reached into his wallet and pulled out another condom, ripping the package open with his teeth and quickly putting it on himself.

After he did that, you pulled him into a kiss again, your hands on the back of his head. As that happened, he took your leg and put it over his shoulder, grinding his cock onto your pussy, turning you on even more. He teased you, almost putting it in but then stopping to grind on you again.

"Shit, just put it in already!" You said, quite annoyed but also excited. He let out a low chuckle as he pushed into you roughly, making you moan as he immediately hit your g-spot.

He grabbed your hands and held them in his as he started to thrust at a slow but rough pace, savoring the pleasure you brought to him.

You couldn't help but stare at his face in awe. He looked so fucking hot being so serious like that.

"What's so funny?" He asked you, his voice heavy and out of breath when you accidentally let out a giggle.

"Your face looks so serious it's almost funny," You let out quickly before pulling him into a kiss.

When his pace started to quicken, you tightened around him with your hands on his back, trying not to scratch him too hard with your nails.

You started to move your hips with his in sync and he went even faster, holding onto your waist as he thrust his cock deep inside of you one last time before cumming into the condom. 

He was gasping for air as he pulled out and threw the condom away.

"I'll run us a bath," He said but you pulled his arm as hard as you can, making him fall back onto the bed.

"Not yet, I haven't cummed." You said as you positioned yourself near his face. "Eat me out, bitch."

He let out a low chuckle as he licked your slit slowly, looking into your eyes. You were impatient, so you just thrust your hips onto him.

"Fine, I'll stop teasing you." He said before he slipped his tongue in. You let out a moan as he gripped your thighs, bringing your pussy closer to his face as he ate you out.

He slipped his tongue out and circled it around your clit gently before slipping it back in. You grabbed a hold of his hair and pushed his head in further, moaning as you also trusted your hips on him. God, his tongue felt like heaven.