*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 7 || A date?!.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"What are you gonna do about your glasses? It's been two weeks but you still haven't replaced them," Dong Gyun asked you in class. You shared a few classes with Dong Gyun but none with Chanwoo, unfortunately.

"I don't know, maybe I'll buy them this weekend." You responded. It's been a week since the whole thing about your stuff getting stolen, and it's also been two whole weeks since Bj Gak rose to the leaderboard.

You've been trying new things and also keeping an eye on Bj Alex for his progression but nothing seemed to work. She remained in 1st place, undefeated. Although you are close to taking Bj Alex's place, it still wasn't good enough. You've been asking your viewers what they want you to do to satisfy them and you did most of them.

But a lot of them want you to collaborate with other streamers, especially with Bj Alex. You always refused since you didn't feel the need to collab with others but maybe it's time for a change because you noticed the change in your payment.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" You heard Dong Gyun say, tearing your attention away from your thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?"

"I've called you like three times already..." He said worriedly.

"Oh-"

"What's going on here?" Chanwoo said suddenly, entering the room with his hands on his lips. His sudden appearance surprised you.

"Chanwoo, you can't just suddenly barge in!" Dong Gyun said. Chanwoo laughed as he took a seat.

"Sunbae is taking over for a bit so we're free at the moment~!" 

"U-huh..."

"So, Y/N, it's been a week and I see very little progress!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean between you and Jiwon." He said, making your cheeks heat up a bit. On the other hand, Dong Gyun felt a bit sad. Any reminder of him would instantly make his mood go down a bit, but he's slowly getting over it. 

"I'll go assist Sunbae," He said before leaving.

"Oh ok. Anyway, I think it's time you two hung out outside of school." He said and you shrugged your arms.

"Not sure if I have time. I take extra classes and I work shifts here."  You explained.

"I'll take over your shift for tomorrow! Just have some fun from time to time! We won't be here forever, you know?" He said and you sighed.

"But what if he refuses?"

"Low chance, Y/N."

"But what if?"

"Just shoot your shot already!"

"It's been two weeks, Chanwoo!"

"Then just hang out for a bit!"

"But-"

"No buts, go on at least one date with him outside of school even if it's just as friends. It hurts me to see that there's no life in your life."

"Fine. Just uhm, will you cover my shift tomorrow?" You asked him and he nodded.

"It'll be easy! Oh shit, you have to go ask him now before he leaves the campus." He said and you nodded, getting up quickly as you removed your apron and ran out of the cafe. Wait, couldn't you have just texted him?

You sighed as you pulled your phone out and messaged him.

Ahn Jiwon👀