Only soft for you | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯

Jihoon roughly let go of the boy, leaving him weak on the ground with bruises on his face and the corner of his lips bleeding. His actions followed by laughter from his two friends.

"That's what you get for messing with me, you got that?"

The poor boy couldn't respond, the pain was unbearable.

"And don't even think about reporting this time. You know what'll happen if you do." Haruto kicked the boy's stomach one last time.

"Come on guys let's go."

Jihoon, Haruto and Asahi left the boy who was still grunting on the ground of the school backyard.

And that was the usual routine of the three most well-known problematic students in Boseok High. They weren't the type of bullies who would beat up innocent people. They would only get mad if a person bothers them or gets on their nerves.

So basically if you don't mess with them, you're safe to go.

Y/n's pov

You entered the school gates on the first day of your new school. It was still kind of early so you didn't want to register yet so you decided to walk around the school grounds first.

The sound of punching and grunting caught your attention as you were nearing the school yard.

"That's what you get for messing with me, you got that?"

Your eyes caught a glimpse of the boy who said that from behind the bushes.

He's so handsome what the heck... but you immediately shrugged it off, realising the handsome guy was beating up some kid and you didn't want to get involved with a bully. You hurriedly left, afraid they might see you peeking.

School was about to start and many students started swarming the hallways. You got kind of lost but eventually found the office. After registering and getting your class schedule, you exit the office and make your way to your classroom.

"Class 2-3? Great, where am I going to find that? There's no directions and signboards." You mumbled to yourself.

You furrowed your eyebrows, eyes still on the piece of paper while you were walking without looking where you were going.

"Auchhh." You pat your head as you bumped into something. Wait, it wasn't something. It was someone.

Your eyes widened to see it was the handsome guy you saw beating someone up just now. You immediately bowed, apologising.

Unlike your expectations, he smiled.

"It's fine, look where you're going next time."

His eye smile is so pretty, you thought. Not to mention his tall and great body proportions. You zoned out for a few seconds.