Friendzone | 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘋𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

"Hey paws off, this is mine!" you slapped Doyoung's hand that was about to take a spoonful of your ice cream.

"What's yours is mine." he stuck his tongue out and quickly took a scoop of your ice cream before you could prevent him from doing so, causing you to just playfully roll your eyes at his childish act.

Doyoung has been your bestest friend for who knows how long. The two of you practically grew up together. Your moms were best friends, and the both of you got birthed on the same day. You were literally twins from different parents. And of course, you two were inseparable.

The both of you were now in your senior year in high school, and getting ice cream after school every Tuesday has been a tradition ever since junior year.

Doyoung's phone suddenly rang, and he picked it up

Doyoung's phone suddenly rang, and he picked it up. You silently glanced at the caller id, wanting to know who it was.

Incoming call : Chae <3

"Hello, what's up?......Oh sure I'll be there in ten minutes."

He ended the call.

"Erm y/n, I'm sorry but I-"

"That's fine, you should go." you interrupted his words.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just go, she probably needs you."

"Thanks for understanding y/n. I'll see you tomorrow?"

You nodded in response, and your eyes were glued to him as he left the ice cream shop. You let out a big sigh.

"That's the fourth time this week." you mumbled to yourself.

Doyoung started dating Chaewon two months ago. You should've been used to it by now. You were the 'best friend' after all. This is bound to happen when one of you gets into a relationship. But your heart ached so much. And you didn't know the reason why.

-

The next day

You washed your face in the sink. History class was turning you into a zombie. Why do we even learn history? Past is past, right? It's not like it'll change anything. Suddenly the loud sound of someone aggressively opening the girl's toilet door shocked you.

"Ouh, y/n. Nice to see you here." Chaewon neared you with a smirk. An evil one.

You completely ignored her and tried to exit the bathroom, but she blocked your way.

"Woa why so fast? I'm not done talking." She put on an intimidating look, followed by laughter from her friends.

"What do you want, Chaewon?" you rolled your eyes at her. Sick of her attitude. If she wasn't Doyoung's girlfriend, you might've ripped her head off ages ago.