Together forever | 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒾 𝐻𝓎𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓀

Emptiness.

That's the only emotion you've felt these past months.

You were now currently wandering at the park alone, with your headphones blasted with music at the highest volume. Your steps came to a halt as your eyes were now glued to a very specific spot under a shady tree standing right before your eyes. Indeed, a perfect spot for a picnic.

Taking a deep breath, you continued walking, leaving that place behind, along with the memories that come along with it.

-Flashback to a few months ago-

"Can u please stop stealing my strawberries right under my nose??" you playfully glared at your boyfriend, Choi Hyunsuk.

He grinned as if he didn't know his actions were a little bit too obvious. Ignoring your babbling, he continued to steal another one and plopped it straight into his mouth. Unbelievable!

Rolling your eyes, you pretended to be mad at him. He, however, of course knew what you were up to.

"Okay okay I'm sorry! Hahahahaha. I'll get you more I promise." He finally gave in to you, of course he couldn't stand seeing you all sulky. It was too cute to handle. You still didn't budge from your act though, a simple sorry won't cut it for stealing your strawberries! You continued to ignore him.

"Alright alright, I'll give it back to you." he tried gaining your attention.

"What do you mean give it back? You ate them all!" You bit your lip, stopping yourself from laughing at his antics. This guy is unbelievable.

"I know, but I have something sweeter."

And just like that, a soft peck was given on your lips. Catching you off guard, you blushed crazily at what he just did.

"Not fair!! You cheater." you giggled at him. And he laughed along with you.

Indeed, it was just a normal date. A picnic at the park, under a shady tree. Just the two of you in your own world. You couldn't have asked for more. It was perfect.

Just as you thought it was one of the best days of your life, it just got better when he suddenly got on one knee.

Yep....

You guessed it!

Your heart was beating fast as you heard him say those words.

"Will you live your entire life with me? Will you grow old together with me? Will you wake up in the morning beside me? Will you make me the happiest man in the world?" he stopped for a moment, looking straight into your eyes. Gently grabbing your hand, he continued.

"If there's one thing I don't mind you stealing from me, it's my last name. Will you marry me?"

No thoughts were needed. The answer was a definite yes. You nodded as tears of happiness filled your eyes.

"Promise me, let's be together forever okay?" he took you into his embrace.

"Together forever." you answered in his arms.

-End of flashback-

You continued walking with no destination, without even realising your face was filled with tears running down.

It hurts, knowing that was all in the past. That you were now left alone. He left you.

You asked yourself everyday, were you not good enough? Was that why he chose to leave you all alone? Why? Just why?

Where was the promise he gave you? He promised to be together forever. He was always a man of his words. I guess he wasn't after all.

He brought colour into your pitch black life. He was the only one who was there for you through your rollercoaster life. When everyone had their backs on you, only he was there supporting you.

He was your best friend, your family, your spirit, and most importantly, your lover.

Choi Hyunsuk.

That name has a special place in your heart.

Although you believed that the universe hated you for giving this kind of fate to you, you were still very thankful to have met such a precious soul.

You were so deep into your emotions, becoming oblivious of your surroundings. Crossing the sidewalks, you didn't realise something was coming your way. With a blink of an eye, loud sirens were heard, making your heart race a thousand kilometres per hour while turning towards the direction.

But before you could even do anything,

Everything turned dark.

Your surroundings became quiet.

Was fate giving you a chance to go meet him?

At least I kept my promise. You better keep your promise too. Let's be together forever, okay? I'll see you soon, love.

A smile slowly crept to your face, and you took your last breath.

-the end-

。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。

a/n; hello helloo! A short new update as a thank you for this book reaching 2k reads! I definitely became more motivated to write thanks to yall for reading and adding this book into your reading lists :( Also, merry xmas to those celebrating! stay safe everyone <3 (do vote if you liked it! I'm really into angst these days hahaha)