The one I want | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘰

"y/n!!" Jeongwoo's scream caused you to flinch, you almost dozed off in your classroom while waiting for him.

You slapped him on the shoulders. "Do you plan on killing me with a heart attack??" you glared at him, and he just chuckled in response.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, now let's go home." he dragged you out of the classroom.

The both of you would always walk home together. It's been like that since the first day of highschool when you two started being friends. Best friends.

The both of you walked home together side by side

The both of you walked home together side by side. It was silent, but a comfortable one. However, you noticed Jeongwoo has been fidgeting his fingernails since five minutes ago. You knew he was hesitating to say something.

"Spill it woo, what do you wanna tell me?"

"Huh?? Ouh- uh...actually I just wanted to ask you about the favour I told you yesterday. You're still gonna help me, right?" He looked at you nervously.

You looked back at him in the eyes, the height difference was quite obvious so you had to tilt your head. You gave him an assuring smile.

"Of course I'll help, I already promised you."

"Thanks y/n!" Jeongwoo side hugged you.

"Ugh yea yeaa get off me." you wiggled your body, trying to escape his hug. He laughed, knowing very well you actually liked his hugs.

"So what's your plan?"

"I'll text you this evening." And he nodded in response.

Yesterday Jeongwoo asked you a favour. A rather shocking one. He wanted you to help him get his crush, Choi Jiwon. You knew he had a crush on her but you never thought he was really serious in wanting to date Jiwon. Thanks to the daily gossip tea in the girls bathroom, you actually knew Jiwon liked him too. But Jeongwoo was oblivious of this.

Your heart kind of tingled a bit when Jeongwoo told you his plans on wanting to ask Jiwon out. But you knew you had no power to stop him. He's your friend, and you want him to be happy. You didn't really like Jiwon though. You felt like she's a bit hmmm... But whatever, you tried not to care.

-

Me

Woo~

Jeongie

Wutt~

Me

Come to the park

Jeongie

Noww?

Me

Yezza

Jeongie