Move | 𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝓀𝓎𝓊

You keep pressing the buttons on the remote, watching as the channels keep changing without any of them seem to be of interest to you.

You took a big sigh. It's a Saturday afternoon for goodness sake, you should be outside partying or shopping or something but no, you're stuck at home all alone. Your friends were all busy and your boyfriend was out with his friends. Hence, you were stuck home alone.

You've been living in an apartment with your boyfriend for quite a while now. You and your boyfriend, Jaehyuk, have been together since the start of college. Things were going okay between both of you, the only thing that annoyed you was that he would always be busy on weekends. It usually didn't matter since you could just go out and hang with your friends. But today it was exceptionally annoying since everyone was unavailable.

You were about to close the tv when you heard the main door open.

"Babe I'm back."

You immediately went running to the door but suddenly came to a halt when you saw that he wasn't alone.

"Hey, you didn't tell me there would be guests." You were only wearing a shirt (your boyfriend's shirt) and a pair of shorts.

"Oh yea, sorry love my phone died, is it okay if they stay over for a bit? We're just gonna play games." Jaehyuk came and gave you a kiss on your head.

"Yeah sure no worries" you gave a light smile to the three familiar faces. You've met them briefly before when you accompanied your boyfriend to his friend Jihoon's wedding.

"Make yourself at home guys, I'll go and charge my phone for a sec." And with that your boyfriend left you with his friends.

An awkward silence filled the room until one of them cleared his throat.

"Sorry for coming unannounced, do you mind if we stay here for a bit?" a slightly short, blonde haired boy approached you with a smile. You remember him, his name was Asahi if you weren't mistaken.

"Of course not, help yourselves out." you invited them in.

You then went ahead and prepared a few snacks for the guests. Once you headed back to the living room where the tv was, you saw your boyfriend was already back and they had already started playing.

"Thanks for the food, you really didn't have to." Another one of Jaehyuk's friends thanked you before grabbing a piece of sandwich.

"Sure thing Haruto." you smiled at the boy, he was a bit younger than the rest if you weren't mistaken. Although you had no idea how these boys became close to each other.

You suddenly made eye contact with someone who was sitting on the other side of the room. He's been quiet the entire time. You immediately broke eye contact and excuse yourself, but couldn't help to notice the smirk he had on his face before you left.

What the hell was that?

The whole evening you locked yourself up in your room, not wanting to disturb the boys.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door.

You slightly opened it, and saw the person from earlier standing there. The one who you made eye contact with. Standing there wearing only a black shirt and sweatpants that perfectly shows his perfect body proportions. Staring straight into your orbs, it was Junkyu.

"Can I help you?" you raised your eyebrows.

"Where's the bathroom?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Right down the hall on your left," his eyes followed to where your hands pointed to.

"If that's all then-"

"Wait" Junkyu held onto the door just before you could close it.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked, and started leaning towards the door you were holding on to.

He was approximately so close to you now that you could even smell his cologne.

"W-what is it?" you stuttered by the close distance while slowly backing away.

"You knew, didn't you?" He tilted his head.

"Know what?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"What your boyfriend has been up to."

"What are you talking about?"

"Surely you didn't believe that he had just been hanging out with us every time he went out all this while, did you?" he smirked.

There it was.

The confirmation to your suspicions.

You've been suspicious of your boyfriend for a while, but of course you had no right evidence that can prove you of your suspicions.

You didn't respond to Junkyu but instead you lowered your head. He grabbed your chin, making you face him again.

"You deserve better, you know that?" his voice suddenly became low. You freed yourself from his hold.

"It's not like I can do anything about it." you answered.

"Both you and me know that you can make a move." he chuckled while slowly grabbing your hand in his. "Want me to help you?"

You looked at him in disbelief.

Lowering his face next to your ears, he then whispered. "So? What are you waiting for? We got no time."

-the end-

。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽ

a/n; I love the Reboot album so much, so proud of all the members all their songs are srsly so good. Especially Move, proud of producer kyu <3 Stream Bona Bona xx