My Reason | 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘶

You were fidgeting your fingernails, patiently waiting for someone to come back home as you were sitting on the couch in your shared apartment. You glanced at the time on your phone lock screen,

1:50 a.m.

You've been waiting for Junkyu for quite a while now. You were getting tired, and your eyelids were getting heavy. Leaving a big sigh, you eventually decided to go and sleep in your room.

A few hours later, Junkyu finally arrived home. Feeling ever so tired, he plopped himself on the couch, immediately dozing off to sleep after getting back from a hectic schedule.

The sound of the apartment door opening woke you up, so you immediately got up from bed. You went to the living room, only to see Junkyu was there, already entering dreamland. The food on the table that you cooked a few hours ago was left cold, untouched.

Again, you sighed.

This has been going on for a few months now. Ever since Junkyu has successfully debuted as an idol, you were aware that he was going to be busy and would have less time for you. You acknowledged it, and you have prepared yourself mentally ever since you two started dating when he was still a trainee. But you never knew that it slowly became to drift you two apart.

You never regretted dating him, although you knew how big the risk was. He made you feel safe, he was always there for you, and he loved you unconditionally. And you did too. You let him see the true you who you never opened up to anyone. He was a thief who stole your heart, and you were his willing victim.

But reality hits. He was a busy idol, and you were a busy author.

Day by day, you felt the barrier being more visible. The distance between you two became further. And you felt alone.

-

The next morning, you were heading to the usual cafe where you would sit down and find inspiration for your writing. As expected, Junkyu has left way earlier, even before you woke up. But he left a note saying sorry, and that he would make it up to you. But you didn't want to put your hopes up, you tried to understand him.

As your fingers were busy typing on your laptop, a notification popped up on your phone. You ignored it at first, but then the notifications kept on coming. Something was trending on twitter.

You picked up your phone, shifting your eyes from the laptop to the screen of your phone, reading the notification.

DISPATCH: TREASURE's Junkyu is rumoured to be dating a female idol from the same agency.

You were shocked, you didn't move an inch, your eyes were still on the screen. You could feel your heart rate increasing. After a few seconds, you took a deep breath and gathered the courage to scroll down the article.

TREASURE's lead vocalist, Kim Junkyu was found to be going out with a female idol from the group XXX

TREASURE's lead vocalist, Kim Junkyu was found to be going out with a female idol from the group XXX. They were seen walking out together near the agency recently.