Love's a game | 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘮

"Nothing tastes better than this!" Naeun squealed in excitement. You just shook your head seeing your best friend's reaction when she saw food. She has quite an appetite with that small body of hers.

"Here, you can have mine too." you picked up a few pieces of chicken from your tray and placed it on hers. You were never a fan of the school cafeteria's menu. Plus, what happened this morning made you lose your appetite.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Naeun looked concerned because you haven't eaten anything, but was happy anyways because she got extras.

"Yeah. I lost my appetite."

"Were you late again this morning? What were you doing last night?" Naeun asked while stuffing her face with chicken.

"I overslept, I was streaming last night. Treasure's new comeback is crazy, I might just die from their visuals!" you exclaimed in excitement.

"Ugh but I almost got detention this morning for coming late. If my dad finds out, I'm done for."

"Haih y/n, the things you do for kpop idols who don't even know your existence."

"Hey who said so? They acknowledge and love their treasure makers very much." you let out a dreamy smile.

"Sure y/n, whatever you say."

Naeun suddenly pulls your hand aggressively, causing you to squeal in pain.

"Ouch ouch heyy that hurts! You're almost detaching my arm." you pulled your hands away from her.

"Look there! Look there! T5 are here!"

Your eyes shifted to the pointed direction, where five breathtakingly handsome boys entered the cafeteria. Doyoung and Junkyu, the two cute twins who are always together. Jeongwoo, the handsome school football captain. Haruto, son of a rich family, also known as the face genius with his visuals. And lastly, Yedam, the school's known playboy who is absolutely charming .

 And lastly, Yedam, the school's known playboy who is absolutely charming

"So what?" you rolled your eyes.

"They're so handsomeee! Shouldn't they be in jail? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to look that good."

You ignored Naeun, unfazed with the so-called school heartthrobs, known as T5.

Yedam's pov

You entered the school cafeteria with your four best friends. All eyes were on the five of you, which you were already used to. You've always liked the attention you got, and the girls were always swarming to you confessing their love. You never took any of them seriously though, none of them really caught your attention.

You only had eyes on one person. And that person is y/n. You noticed that she never gave a damn while other girls were screaming when they saw you, and you liked that. You also thought she was very pretty, which made you feel weird why she was still single.