Author's Notes

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for checking out this book (:

I'm so grateful for all of your support over many years, and I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have writing it!

For context, I wrote this story when I was 13 and 14 years old, and I wanted this story to be as spicy filled as possible (I know- I was a little too young to write a story like this, but it was my outlet haha). Anyways, I never went back to look at my grammar, and some of the chapters I genuinely wrote the first thing that came to my mind.

So when I have time, I plan on going back to EVERY chapter and rewrite it to the best of my ability. I feel like this fanfiction has a lot of potential especially because of how many people are reading it! Now that I'm a adult with more life experience, I want to give this story the fresh start it deserves.

If some chapters look/read differently than others, or you get a lot of weird notifications about updates, that is because I am currently working on it, so please bare with me!

(I don't want to unpublish it because I want you guys to enjoy every aspect of this journey!)

Again, thank you for all of your patience and support from the people who've read this story many years ago, and to the ones who are beginning to read it now.

Enjoy the story<3

(Remember that these characters and most settings are all from Veronica Roth!)