Chapter 20

TobiasPOV

She stands up, pulling me with her.
She drags me into the bedroom, and shuts the door.
Damn. She stands in front of me, pulling off her shirt slowly and sensually.
Oh my god.
She is so amazing.
She is completely naked in front of me after she takes her bra.
So perfect, and all mine.
I walk forward to her, but she pushes me down on the bed.
"Playing hard to get Tris?"
She smirks at me.
"I guess you could say that." She says.
She pins my arms at the side of my head.
I don't resist her.
I mean, who would want to?
She smiles down at me.
She pecks my lips.
"I want to please you tonight. Tonight, is going to be about you, and we are going to go do something later next week." She says.
I think I know anyway, but I won't say anything.
Christina is so damn loud you can hear everything she says.
I haven't mentioned or even payed any attention to her tattoos, only because I wanted to see them tonight.
I didn't know she was going to do this for me.
She is always full of surprises.
That's one reason why I love her.
You never know what she is going to do and when or how.
She leans down and scraps her teeth along my jawline.
I groan.
She kisses down my neck and throat.
She stops, and climbs off of me, digging threw one of her drawers.
She pulls out one of her lingerie, and looks at me.
"Don't move." She says, and she walk into the bedroom.
She walks out, and my mouth drops open.

This time she is wearing a white lingerie instead of black

I feel it deep down in my groin.
She has so much effect on me, it's crazy.
"You look so beautiful Tris." He says.
She flushes.
"Thank you Mr.Eaton. But, tonight is about you, not me. Now stand up, so I can get you out of your clothes." She orders.
Oh I like this version of Tris.
I do as I'm told, standing up, I walk over to her.
She kisses me, but before I can deepen it, she pulls away.
She tugs at the hem of my shirt, and in one swift move, it is over my head, and thrown in the floor.
She gets on her knees, and looks up at me, her beautiful eyes softening.
She looks down and leaves a trail of kisses from one side of my hip to the other.
I moan.
She kisses me continuously as she unbuttons my pants, her tongue slipping under my boxers for a brief second.
Shit.
She pulls my pants down, along with my boxers, and I spring free.
She licks her lips, and stands up again.
"Lay down on the bed. I hope you don't mind that I tie you up this time." She says.
Oh my god, Tris, my Tris, is going to tie me to the bed.
I smile as I lay down on the bed, waiting patiently for her.
My need for her is building up quickly by the second.
They way she is speaking to me, the way she looks, the way she teases me.
It's almost unbearable.
I think. I do this to her too.
This must be how she feels.
She looks at me.
"Underwear or one of your ties?" She asks.
I think.
I might be able to get free if I choose underwear.
"Underwear." I say.
She nods and pulls out one of her underwear, and orders me to put my hands out in front of me.
I do as I am told, and she ties my hands together.
She tightens it pretty tight, but it doesn't bother me.
She pulls out another pair of underwear, and ties one side to the bed, and pushing my hands behind me, so they are above my head, she ties the other side to the first pair of underwear.
I tug.
I can't get free.
"Where did you learn to tie nots like that Tris?" I ask her.
"I've seen some things." She says with a shrug.
She hovers over top of me, my hands useless above me head.
She kisses me, passionately and slowly, her love running from her mouth to mine.
I try to touch her, but can't.
I groan, the feeling to touch her building.
I groan.
"Hard isn't it?" She says.
"Very." I reply.
She slips her hand threw my hair, and presses her breasts against my chest.
I groan again.
She bites my lower lip, and pulls away.
"Let's see."
She gets off of me, and grabs her phone, leaving me hanging.
She gets her Bluetooth speaker, and plays music.
She plays, "I Know You," by "Skylar Grey" from "Fifty Shades Of Grey."
"Maybe some music might make this better." She says.
I love doing this while listening to music.
It's not loud, very soft.
She still has her phone in here hand.
She does something, but I don't know what.
I close my eyes, and bite my lip, and moan.
"Very nice Mr.Eaton." She says.
"Looking sexy as ever." I open my eyes.
She shows me the a picture she took of me, just a few seconds ago.
My eyes closed, and I'm biting my lips, my arms tied above my head.
She got from my stomach and up.
"This is a keeper." She says, as the song ends, and another one comes on.
"Intimacy" by "Sexual Music Collection" comes on.
The piano is so soothing, very sensual.
"Christina told me I'm playing to rough on you." She says, as she sets her phone down, sitting down on the bed, making me bounce upward a little.
I look at her. She looks serious.
"She said that she thinks I shouldn't get into the, quote "Kinky Fuckery shit." She says.
I want to comfort her, but Im all tied up, helpless.
"I told her that it's not like I'm using any wood or anything, but she thinks this is to much." She shakes her head.
"Did you send her the picture of me?" I ask.
She nods.
"I told her that it's not like you do that anyway. You are the one making me by all these toys and shit I never wanted, and that I can make my own decisions.
She got really mad at me then, and I just now stopped texting her." She says.
Then her phone buzzes. She looks at it.
Christina is calling her.
"Put it on speaker." I say.
She nods and does what I tell her.
She answers.
"What do you want Christina?" She asks sternly.
"Tris, how dare you accuse me of that? I tell you everything I've ever done with Will, and you know that. Why are you just all of the sudden getting into all the Kinky Fuckery shit? The Tris I know wouldn't do that!" She snaps.
I don't really understand why they are arguing about this. I'm just tied to a bed. It's not that big of a deal.
"Maybe I want to do this Christina! You aren't my mother!" Says Tris, yelling at the phone.
The music has stopped for quiet a while. She must have disconnected it.
"Who influenced this to you? Was it Four? What has he don't to you Tris?"
"He hasn't done anything I didn't want him to Christina! He cares about my boundaries!"
"Then where is this coming from!"
"Maybe you have something to do with it Christina! Who, if I might say, is fucking bugging me every damn second about my sexual relationship with Tobias, which is pretty embarrassing to talk about now! Eric has fucking ruined my life Christina! Don't even think that's why I'm doing this! I'm actually scared of being tied up now because of that, and even being touched by my own god damned boyfriend! Christina, it's not that big of a deal okay? So many people hate me now, and I feel like you might be one of them! Ashley is trying to take Tobias away from me, and all the fucking initiates think in weak.
It's really pissing me off! And since you have made me so mad right now I am letting all my fucking anger out on you!" Tris yells.
My eyes start to water, as I lay helpless, listening to all of this.
"Is that why you have Four tied up? Because you don't want him to touch you?" Asks Christina, horrified.
"No. I'm doing it for his fucking pleasure, and, he has been patiently waiting on the bed, naked right now, still tied up, in tears, listening to our conversation." Says Tris, looking over at me, tears running down her cheeks.
"Oh." Is all she says.
"Christina, the world is trying to end me, sending fucking devils down to earth to get me. I'm trying really hard to have fun, and relax, and pretend the world is isn't against me.
I even have a sister I never knew about.
I have a lot of stuff to take in."
She breaths deeply.
She sets her phone down on the table, still talking to Christina as she leans over me to untie me.
When she finishes I wrap her in a big hug.
"Really? I didn't know Tris. I'm sorry. I really am. I regret saying anything." Says Christina, as Tris kisses me, hard.
In the middle of the kisses, she says, "it's okay Christina. Sorry for going off on you."
"It's okay. We can be so stupid sometimes can't we." Says Christina with a laugh.
Tris laughs a little too. Thank god.
"We can be."
She leans down and kisses my tip.
I moan, but fail miserably trying to stifle it.
"Is that Four I hear?" Says Christina.
"Yes." Replies Tris, stroking me.
I moan softly.
"What are you doing to him?" She asks, and I hear her get up, and start to walk.
"Teasing him." She says, blowing on my tip.
"Tris.." I groan.
"Yes baby?" She says innocently.
"If you keep teasing me like that I will take you, right now, with Christina listening." I say.
She freezes.
Christina laughs. "I'm not hanging up on you Tris."
I slap Tris' butt, the pull her by her hips, so she is laying on top of me.
She flips so her breasts are pressed against my chest again, the soft fabric of her lingerie rubbing against me.
"You guys are so cute." Says Christina.
I hear Chris open a door.
"Where are you?" Asks Tris, as she trails kisses down my throat.
"Do you really want to know?" She says.
"Yeah I guess." I say.
"Hang on." She says.
That's when see the door fly open, and there, standing in the door, is Christina.
She smiles at us.
"CHRIST CHRISTINA!" Yells Tris.
She jumps up off of me and runs over to her, and they collide together, hugging each other tightly.
I am just laying there, on the bed, completely naked, and extremely embarrassed.
"I really am sorry Tris." Says Chris.
"I know. It's okay. I'm sorry too."
They pull away, and Christina covers her eyes.
"You are blinding me Four get some boxers on." She says.
Tris laughs and throws my pants to me, no boxers.
Really?
I laugh and pull them on.
"You can look. My horrible tan line is gone."
"Finally." She says.
She looks at Tris up and down.
"Wow Tris! You look so sexy in this! I bet you were drooling all over the place Four."
"Kinda hard to when your girlfriend ties you to the bed."
"Sucks doesn't it?" Says Tris, sticking her tongue out.
"I might just bite that tongue if it doesn't stay where it's supposed to me Ms.Prior." I say.
Tris sticks her tongue back in her mouth quickly.
Tris sits on me in the bed, and Christina sits on the edge.
I sit up, and plant a kiss on Tris' shoulder.
She sighs.
"So, what do you want to do Chris?" Asks Tris, grinding on me a little.
I bury my nose in her hair and breath deeply.
"I honestly don't know. I think I wanted to see a show." She says with a laugh.
"I wonder why. Wanted prof that we are better at it than you?" Says Tris.
Oh, no.
"Is that a challenge Tris?" Asks Christina. "Bring it on."
She calls Will.
"Hey baby can you come over to Tris and Four's apartment...because....you have to come here now. It's important...yes...bring me a pair of my lingerie....yes the white one...okay, love you...bye."
She sets her phone down.
"Ready to get your ass kicked in the ultimate sex battle?" She says.
"Bring it." Says Tris.
Oh this is going to be just great.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Love you😍😍

   -BeBrave