Chapter 5

TrisPOV

I wake up to the gentle pressure of a hand rubbing small circles on the lower part of my back. I heave a deep sigh as I let my eyes suggishly open.

"Tris," he says, a small smile plays against his lips, "you need to wake up."
I groan and bury my face into his chest.

"What time is it?" I ask. Neither of us got home super late, but after watching the movie and crashing on the couch, it's probably later than I would like.

"Its almost 8:00pm." He says. Yeah, I figured as much. I groan, resting my arm across my face, so my eyes are covered, "I still have to take a shower, but I don't know if I can muster the energy to even do that."

"Aw, Tris I pity you, but you definitely need a shower. There is no way I'll let you get out of that," he says with a chuckle.

At that embarresment floods my cheeks, and I sit up, slapping him in the arm with as much strength as I can produce.

He laughs, placing a hand on the side of my face. He pulls me close so his lips rest on my forehead, his thumb starting to carress my cheek. The sweet gesture sends warmth throughout my body.

"What if I helped you?" He whispers, his lips grazing down my temple, to my ear.
"Let me take care of you, Tris," a gentle kiss under my earlobe, "let me," a kiss on my lips.

My head naturally falls back, my lips falling open. He leaves another kiss on the underside of my jaw, and continues down my neck slowly.

"Get up," he says, his tone almost demanding, his mouth parting from my neck. An overwhelming feeling of desire consumes me, and I can't help but stand up quickly. The things he does to me...

His eyes lock on mine as he rises from the couch himself. I'm feeling way too much to be standing here this patient.

Standing in front of me, he slides the backside of his hands up and down my arms, his eyes scanning every inch of me. It's almost a hungry gaze, but filled with so much love it balances itself out.

I shiver, trying my best to keep my composure. I don't know if I can handle this much longer.

I don't care anymore.

I throw myself onto him, my lips pressing to his so desperately it feels like I'm taking all of the air from his lungs.

He kisses me back for a second, but then pulls me away. "Be patient Tris," he says in a hushed voice, "now undress yourself. I need to see the beautiful body I need to clean up."

I feel like my mouth has dropped to the floor; do I have the confidence to do what he says? The nervousness builds in my stomach, and I bite my lip.

What if I play his little game? Maybe I won't be as nervous.

I take a step towards him, "But what if I refuse? I don't have to listen to a word you tell me."
His breathing quickens.

I take another step closer to him, so our breath is mixing again, "Make me undress, Tobias. Make me."

And at that, he thows me over his shoulder, and rushes towards the bathroom. A giggle leaves my mouth, but I immediately regret it once he sets me down.

He shuts the door, and roughly pushes me against it, his entire body pinning me to the wood.

Before I have a second to catch my breath, a hand wrap around my wrists, and pins them above my head. Oh god..

His free hand wraps around my jaw tightly, and forces me to look into his eyes. I feel like I might melt through the floor, my legs failing to hold me steady.