Chapter 6

TrisPOV

I walk inside; fingers cramping. I walk into the bedroom and fall on the bed.
I check my phone.
6:30pm. Another crazy day at work.
I probably did over 400 or more tattoos today- and I couldn't be more exhausted.
I close my eyes and take a nap.

~Page Break~

I feel a gentle rub up and down my back.
My eyes flutter open.
"Hey Tris," says Tobias, looking down at me with a small smile.
"Hey." I say, as a small yawn follows. I sit up to make better eye contact with him, while he sits next to me on the bed.
"How was your day of work?" He asks.
"Fantastic." I say with an overdramatic groan. He chuckles.
"I feel ya' babe." He says. "We need to relax on these days off- nothing too crazy okay?" I nod.
"Hey I have an idea!." I say, bouncing a little on the bed.
"I found this app called truth or dare for couples. It looks right up our alley." I say. "Would you like to try it?"
"Sounds fun." Says Tobias with a warm smile.
I pull up the app and press I press start.
It says "For her," which must me that he's picking for me first. I hand my phone to him.
"Truth or Dare?" He says, his eyes staring at me full of mischievousness and a hint of curiosity.
"Truth." I say proudly.
He press the Truth button and asks, "What was the last toy you used?" He says with a smirk.
Oh god. I didn't know it was going to be one of those games.
I feel my face go bright red. The words tremble a little of my lips, "um- I-I..used a vibrator."
I look everywhere but his face, full of embarrassment.
He smiles at me. "When did you use it?"
I take a deep breath, and ponder for a second. "About 2 weeks ago." I say.
Its been awhile.
He kisses my nose. "Still sexy either way." He says.
I giggle at the sweet but yet arousing gesture.
"Your turn." I say as I press the done button.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask. With his chest puffed out confidently "Dare."
I press the dare button.
"It says, 'stick your hands up your partners shirt as you kiss them.'" I say.
At that, he leans in close too me, and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back without hesitation.
He moves his hands down my arms to the him of my shirt, giving me goosebumps. His hands, warm, resting on my sides under my shirt. He begins to draw small circles with his fingers, then sliding them up. I can feel them grazing right under my breasts. He pulls away and takes his hands off of me. I pout with a heavy sigh.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too- I guess." I say pushing him lightly.
He chuckles at me and hand him back my phone.
"Truth or Dare?" He says.
"Dare of course." I say with confidence this time. He rolls his eyes "yeah right- but okay."
He presses the button, and a wicked smile appears on his face.
"It says to hump a pillow: doggy style."
I feel every inch of me light on fire.
It's just Tobias, confidence is what gets him the most.
I grab the brown pillow without hesitation. I put it between my legs and get on my hands and knees. I look at Tobias. "How long do I have to do this?" I ask. He smirks. "Until you can't handle it anymore." He says with a evil laugh.
Of course.
I start to move side to side on the pillow. I put some of the blanket in my mouth and moan. I try to move faster so we can finish the game- causing more noise to float out of my mouth. Tobias looks at me breathless himself.
He must really enjoy watching me pleasure myself.
I feel close, which is a good thing because I don't think I can stand his eyes on me much more. "Tobias!" I yell and feel my entire body tremble under his gaze. He adjust himself on the bed. I definitely got too him.
My underwear is almost uncomfortably wet.
I sit up slowly, removing the pillow from in between my legs.
I kiss his nose, just as he did me.
"I love you." I say with a wink.
"I love you- I definitely enjoyed it as much as you did." He laughs.
I grab my phone back and press done.
"Truth or Dare hun?" I ask.
"Truth." He says, still adjusting his sitting position. I press the truth button.
"When was the last time you jacked off?" I ask with a laugh. He laughs with me.
"Um-its been forever actually. Probably around last year I think. I stopped when we started dating, because I never felt the need with you." He says.
"Oh my god Tobias your so sweet. I love you." I say as I hug him tightly.
"I love you too." He says as he hugs me back.
We break away and I hand my phone over to him.
He presses done.
"Truth or Dare?" He asks.
"Dare." I say.
He presses the dare button.
"Ok. Put your hand on your partners private until it's your turn." He says.
I nod at this. I move over to him. I unbutton his jeans. I unzip it. I grab his penis in my hand. He sucks in a breath.
"Ok your turn." I say, stroking him. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." He says.
"What do you find most attractive about your partner?" I ask. He ponders for awhile. Then he says "I find your bravery, smartness, kindness, honesty, and selfishness attractive." He says with a smile. I smile back. I stroke him one last time and let go of his penis.
He buttons and zips his pants back up.
I press the done button and hand it to him.
"Truth or Dare?" He asks.
"Truth." I say.
"Have you ever kissed a girl?" He asks.
I nod. "We were playing Candor or Dauntless." I blush.
He presses done and hands it back to me.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Dare." He says.
"Kiss your partner 10 times, each on a different part of their body." I say.
I take my shirt and pants off, to wear I am in my red lingerie.
I lay down and Tobias hovers over top of me.
He kisses my forehead. 1.
He kisses my nose. 2.
He kisses my lips. 3.
He kisses behind my earlobe. 4.
He kisses my neck. 5.
He kisses my shoulder. 6.
He kisses in between my breasts, right above my bra.
I moan. 7.
He kisses my stomach. 8.
He kisses above my pantie line. 9.
He kisses the fabric covering my clit. 10.
I moan. He sits up.
"I liked that Dare." I say. He laughs. "So did I." He says.
He hands my phone to me.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Dare." I say
"Give your partner 3 parts of your body to kiss. Let them pick one and then do it." I say.
Tobias nods.
"Ok. 1. My lips." I say.
"2. My thighs. 3. My stomach."
He thinks about it.
"God Tris why did you make it so  difficult." He says with a laugh. "Umm... I'm going to go with... Your thighs. I want to tease you some more." He says with a smirk.
I lay back down and spread my legs out.
He leans down and starts kissing up and down my right thigh. I moan.
He rubs up and down with his hands.
He switches to the other side.
He moves his hands to my area, rubbing the fabric.
I moan again. I'm so wet now.
He stops and sits up.
"Two more then we will call it a tie." I say. I hand him my phone.
"Last two. Truth or Dare babe?"
"Truth." I say.
"Ok. Tell an object that you have put in yourself." He says.
"I have put many things in me." I say with a wink to Tobias. "But the most recent one is the end of a hairbrush." I say. We both laugh.
"Wow Tris. Using homemade toys aren't you." He says. We both laugh harder.
"Ok. Ok...last one." I say trying to calm down..
"Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Dare." He says.
"This is a good one to finish the game. Let your partner give you a  hickey where ever you please." I say
"I honestly don't want to stop playing." He says as I move towards him.
"We don't have to." I say.
"Then let's don't." He says
"Where do you want this hickey?" I ask. He points high on his neck, where it can be noticeable.
"You want it noticeable?" I ask. He nods. I want to show that I'm yours." I smile.
I nod and lean in.
I kiss the part he selected. He sighs. I start to suck continuously, sucking harder each time. When I can't suck in anymore, I bite, and wait a second, then pull away. There is a red mark on his neck. A bruise should be there for about a week.
I hand over my phone to him.
He presses done.
"Truth of Dare?" He asks.
"Truth." I say.
"What does your partner do that turns you on the most?" He asks with a smirk.
This is easy.
"Two things. Actually 3. 1. Moaning my name. 2. Being shirtless. 3. Calling me babygirl." I say.
He takes off his shirt and moves over to me and says in my ear moaning "Ahh I love you babygirl." This turns me on so bad.
I slap him. He laughs and looks down at my clit.
My panties are soaking wet and my juices are dripping down my legs and on the bed.
"God Tris." He says. His fingers rub some juice off my thigh. He puts it in his mouth.
"Delicious." He says.
I slap him again. He just laughs.
He gives me my phone.
"Truth or Dare?" I say.
"Dare." He says, still laughing.
"Kiss your partner on the neck until the timer ends." I say.
He leans in and starts to kiss my neck. I start the timer.
32 seconds.
He kisses and sucks to where it hurts and feels good at the same time.
My phone buzzes.
"Times up." I say. He bites my neck one last time then pulls away.
I go to camera to see what he did.
Its red and hurts to touch. He gave me a hickey.
The same place I did to him.
I look at him and smile.
He smiles back.
I give him my phone.
"Truth or Dare?" He asks.
"Dare." I say.
"Touch yourself while kissing your partner." He says.
Thank god.
I lay down and spread my legs wide.
Tobias starts to kiss me. I kiss him back.
I slowly reach down my stomach until I reach my panties. I slip my hand under and rub my throbbing, wet clit. I moan Tobias' name.
He kisses me harder, and I rub my clit faster.
"Mmm Yeah.... Oh yeah." I moan as I rub faster. Tobias kisses down the other side of my neck, so he doesn't hit my hickey. I moan louder.
One of Tobias' hands slide down my stomach and helps me rub my clit. "Oh god Tobias!" I groan.
He inserts a finger into me, doubling my pleasure I close my eyes. His kisses down to my breasts and stops. He moves his free hand to one of my breasts and massages it.
He adds another finger into me and pumps faster in the process.
It feels like last night.
He kisses me again.
Then he pulls away when he notices I'm close and whispers in my ear "I love you babygirl."
I dig my nails with my free hand into his back and curl my toes.
I scream his name and release everywhere.
I take deep breaths as Tobias cleans up the mess.
"I like that dare." He says. I giggle.
He grabs my phone and hand it over to me.
"Truth or Dare?" I say.
"Dare." He says.
"Grasp your partners butt." I say with a chuckle.
Tobias grasps my butt tightly. I giggle and hand over my phone to him.
"Truth or Dare?" He asks.
"Dare." I say.
"Give your partner a lap dance." He says happily.
I turn around and sit on his lap. I start to move back and forth, moving my hands in the air, then down into my hair.
I turn and so I'm facing him and move faster, but act sexier. I grip my breasts tightly and bite my lip. He gets hard under me.
I slow down and get off of him.
"Damn Tris you so sexy." He says.
I blush.
He hands my phone back to me.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Truth." He says.
"What is the dirtiest dream you've ever had?" I ask. I really want to know the answer to that.
"Sex party. You were wearing the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen! It was same color as my eyes. Well that's what you told me. And we teased each other and did every sex imaginable. I used many toys on you, I even uses handcuffs.
But I don't want to use them if you don't." I smile. In his dream I was wearing the same lingerie I actually have.
I can't wait to show him. "Omg that sounds nice." I say as I hand him my phone.
"Truth or Dare?" He asks.
"Dare." I say.
"Dry hump your partner." He says.
I smirk. I push him in a laying position and hop on top of him. I turn to where my butt is in his face. I start to grind him. Moving my ass up and down constantly. He groans and grasps my butt. I moan.
I keep grinding him, but at the same time grip my breasts, rubbing my nipples.
Tobias moans my name.
He grabs my hips and pushes me down more onto him.
I move faster.
He moans my name again and I start to get wet. Tobias notices.
"Oh god babygirl. Your so good at this." He moans.
I get even more wet.
"You liked that babygirl?" He says as he kisses my butt.
I keep getting wet by the minute, and he knows it.
"I'm getting close.." He says.
I grid him harder making him moan louder.
"Tris!!!" He yells and releases in his pants. I slowly stop.
I get off of him and take off his pants and underwear, and clean up the mess he made. "Delicious." I say with a wink.
He hands me my phone.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask. I think this should be the last one.
"Dare." He says. "This should be the last one. Then I want to do something with you."
I nod.
"Squeeze your partners breasts." I say.
He kisses my cheek and squeezes my breasts. I moan.
"Its a tie." I say. He nods.
"Know what do you want to do with me?" I ask.
He grabs something out of the dresser.

I hope you liked this chapter. Love you all!

  -BeBrave