Chapter 37

TobiasPOV

"Alright." Says Tris. "But first, would you like something to drink? I'm getting kinda thirsty." She asks me.
I smirk.
She slaps me.
"Okay okay sorry. Yeah some water please." She smiles at me, and walks out of the room.

She comes back with two water bottles.
She hands me one.
"Thank you baby." I say.
"Welcome." She says.
She sits back down on the bed.
I take a sip of water.
"Anyway, this was how it started." She starts.
My stomach turns a little.
I take another swig of water.
"I was in what kinda looked like one of the Amity log cabins. I was looking out the window, laying on a couch.
I saw you running to the cabin. You open the door and shut it, and walk over to me." She says.
Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
She looks at me with concern.
"Are you okay?" She asks.
"Yeah, in fine, continue. I'm just a little hot that's all."
She nods and continues.
"You went wearing a shirt, but you were wearing some..I don't know how to describe it, but really sexy jeans with some holes here and there. But my god.
What was better was they were hanging at your hips, just the way I like it."
I take another sip of my water.
So does Tris.
Shit.
What is wrong with me. She hasn't gotten to the descriptive part, and I'm already aroused.
It keeps getting worse.
And I'm only wearing boxers.
"You start walking towards me," she continues, "with your beautiful smile, just looking at me. I lay down on the couch and you crawl on top of me. You don't take your time at all. You pull my shirt up, your hands were nearly touching my body, making me desperate."
Fuck Tris you think you were desperate? If you knew how I'm feeling now.
"Are you seriously okay?" She asks me.
"Yes baby I'm fine. Please carry on." I say.
"Anyway, you pull my shirt off. I didn't have anything underneath. You carefully pulled off my shorts and underwear, leaving me completely naked in front of you. You licked your lips and went down on me, your soft lips trailing kisses down my neck to my chest."
Why the hell am I horny?
Oh my god it's killing me. Especially what Tris is telling me now.
She remembers a lot from her wet dream.
"How did you remember all of this?" I ask breathlessly.
"I don't know." She says with a shrug.
"You started teasing me, tugging at my nipples and softly kissing my breasts. Then you kept going down and down, keeping you eyes on me the entire time.
You get there, but don't touch me. Instead, you take off your jeans and boxers, and dive into me. The pleasure you gave me felt so amazing, I can't describe it better than I almost shattered before you even moved twice." She says.
I groan.
"You like that I'm telling you this?" She asks.
"Yes, I really do." I say, but I don't know why I'm as hard as a rock.
Like seriously.
"You're hips were on mine, and your movement was perfect. It was like I was having sex with a god." She comments.
I smile.
I'm so uncomfortable.
Every time I look at her, I just have to claw myself from pouncing on her at the moment.
I mean, I always feel like that, but not as bad as it is now.
"When I was getting ready to finish, you whisper in my ear, "come for me Tris. And that set me off, and the feeling of yours and mine was unimaginable. That's when I woke up, and my underwear was soaked."
I groan loudly again.
"You really liked that story didn't you?"
I nod.
"Want to here a really short one?" She says. "Well, I put some viagra in your water, and it was double dose."
"The end."
I look at her, wide eyed, one eyebrow arched.
"Are you fucking serious?" I say.
She laughs. "Yep."
I grab her, and start to tickle her.
"Oh god Tobias! Stop!" She giggles.
"That's what you get for making me hard as all get out." I say, not stopping.
I keep tickling her, until I finally decide to stop.
"What am I supposed to do now? We just took a shower." I say.
"Well, there is nothing wrong with two." She says shrugging.
I lick my lips.
She moans quietly.
"You like that huh?"
I go down on her, and start kissing her neck, pressing what she's done to me on her.
She moans loudly.
"I didn't know it was that bad." She says with a small giggle. "It will probably last around four to five hours since its double."
"For fucks sake." I say.
She laughs at me.
"Oh you are going to regret what you've done to me. Trust me. Tomorrow. Heh, be ready."
She rolls her eyes.
I take her underwear off, along with my boxers.
I spring free.
Tris' face turns to a deep shade of red.
"H-how is that supposed-" she starts.
"Well, I guess we can find out." I say, and I slip into her.
I groan loudly.
"Tobias! Shit go slow." She whimpers.
"And stop getting harder than you already are, I don't think I can take anymore." She whispers.
I slowly ease into her. Her eyes are shut tight.
"Do you want me to stop?" I ask her.
She shakes her head.
"No, please don't." She begs.
I like that.
"Tobias..what did I just say.." she moans.
I laugh.
"Sorry baby, you are just so sexy I can't help it. A true work of art."
She tightens.
I moan.
I finally get all the way into her.
"Oh my god..this feels like that wet dream I just told you about." She groans.
I slowly slide out of her, then ease back in.
I lean down and kiss her neck.
She breaths heavy into my ear.
I don't know why, but I love that sound.
I hit a certain spot.
Her back arches, her breasts pressing into my chest.
I feel her nipples harden.
"Tobias!" She yells. "I feel like I'm close, but I know I'm not." She breaths.
"It's like I'm constantly feeling the same thing over and over again, if you know what I mean."
She moans louder.
I kiss her breasts gently, and I whisper.
"Come on Tris, I want to hear you."
She moans my name loudly, and she keeps moaning continuously.
I can't stop myself either.
It's like I'm fucking a goddess.
Well, I've always have.
"TOBIAS." She warns me, her fingernails really digging into my back.
I grit my teeth.
I suck hard on her neck.
I feel it too.
"Come for me Tris." I whisper in her ear.
She screams my name, and I yell hers, and together, we slowly but surly fall back down from heaven.
I pull out of her.
Unfortunately, the viagra is still in affect.
"Fuck.." she groans.
She looks over at me.
"Want to take a shower? I'll help you with your problem there." She says.