0.1

"She was powerless, yet so strong. Built so high, yet was always crashing down. She was our little Ocean, but was still pulled away by the waves."
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ocean's P.O.V.-

Here I lay, again, on the floor of my bathroom.

I cry, and cry, but it's no use.

It's not like anybody will hear me.

I am ready to go.

But, I can't do that to my family.

To Hayes...

To Skylnn...

To Will....

To my mom....

To my dad....

And I could never do this to Nash....

He's more than my brother, he's my best friend....

I can't do this to Shawn...

I can't do this to the boys...

Not even Taylor...

But I have to...

It's the only way...

The only escape...

I think it over and decide what my decision is...

I'm gonna go...

*2 years earlier*

(Still Ocean's P.O.V.)

Great here comes 'it'

"Hey, slut." Said a voice that I dreaded hearing, running through my ears like daggers.

"Get away from me, Whitesides (yes, Jacob)." I glared, pouring my icy blue-eyed stare to his golden brown glare.

"Gladly, bitch. I have to go make out with Ashley," he paused, tapping on his nonexistent watch, "right about now, anyways."

I swear, he is just saying that to get under my skin.

He hates that bitch.

Let me fill you in on what happened between me and the manwhore.

Basically, we dated for a year...ya A YEAR. On our one year anniversary, which he forgot, of course, I caught him with the school's slut, Ashley. Of course I was heartbroken, but I got over it, I tried moving on with my life, but he just kept rubbing his new "relationship" in my face.

It's not that I'm jealous, it just gets annoying when the one person I hate most keeps shoving something I couldn't care less about in my face constantly.

I always get bullied, but Nash stands up for me. Guess that's what twin brothers are for right? Jacob always says he's gonna back off, but when Nash walks away he always says;

"I'll back off when you kill yourself you little suicidal bitch." And smirks in my face. Everyone always laughs at me, as if I'm some joke.

I try not to believe them but it's hard, not knowing which direction to turn, or which way to fall. Of course there's Nash, but he isn't home a lot due to Magcon.

He wouldn't understand it till I told him, anyways. I'll tell him the complete story when I'm ready.

Let me just tell you a bit about myself. My name is Ocean Elizabeth Grier. Yes, Grier, as in Nash and Hayes Grier. They're my brother's. Hayes is my little brother, and Nash is my younger (by 2 minutes, which still counted) twin brother. I have the crystal blue eyes that run in our family, and dark brown hair. Enough about me, though.

When they're finally done verbally harassing me I hear a buzz.

I look and see that I have a message.

Incoming text from Nash da brotha

(N=Nash O=Ocean)

N: where's my twinny at?

O: my locker

N: ok I'll meet u there

O: k

N: is everything ok oceaaa (ohshee)

O: ya y?

N: nothing's ever ok when a female only texts 'k'

O: you're an idiot...GOODBYE NASHLEY

N: I'm on the other side of hell....so it'll b awhile till I get there

O: UGGHHHH just hurry up Hamilton

N: I'm only gonna hurry so I can beat the shit outta you for using my real name

O: what? Sweet little ol' me? Meh

N: goodbye Oceana

I groan, annoyed that he used my real name. I can't be too mad, I did the same to him.

He finally shows up to my locker and I leap up in excitement.

"Finally, you little slow poke!" I say poking his cheeks.

"I'm not so sure about the little part, shortie" He says gesturing towards my 5'1 frame, which looks barely visible next to his 6'0 height.

"Hey," I defend, "I'm not short, I'm fun size." He laughs at my response. We walk to his Blue Mercedes, and hop inside. It was absolutely gorgeous today, so I rolled the window down and tapped my fingers on my knee.

Nash pulls up to our house, causing us to see Hayes playing football with his friends in the front yard.

"Aye Haasss." I yell, causing him to break his attention away from his game and wave to me.

"Wassup Oceaaa." He yells back, striking an awkward pose, Nash mocking back the pose.

Ahhh brothers

I roll my eyes and giggle at their weirdness and walk inside. I run straight up to my room, grabbing my Mac Book, and turn on Netflix.

*3 hours later*

I was almost on my fourth episode of Once Upon A Time, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come iiiinnnnn!" I sang awkwardly. In popped little Hayes.

"Nash wanted to ask you something." Hayes said walking out, till I stopped him.

"Whaaat." He asked turning around.

"Send the loser in here." He nods and closes my door. A few seconds later, Nash walks in.

"What did you need, Nashley." I said, sitting up from my bed. His normal face was soon visited by a small smile that was forming on the edge of his lips.

"Do you want to come to Magcon with me for the rest of the tour?" I stand there shocked. I nod my head yes and hug the life out of my twin brother. He hugs back and tells me all of the information. He leaves and I plop on to my bed.

I'm going to Magcon.

A/N BTW this chapter was written by the FABULOUS Emily!!!

AA/N EDITED BY ME. BY ME, I MEAN MADDS *waves queen like and blows kisses*