0.6

Taylor's P.O.V-

There sat Shawn and his ex girlfriend, Lala (pronounced Layla). She laughed at something she said as he led her to the closet down the hall.

Was no one else seeing this?

An hour later Lala came out of the closet. I felt my body tense knowing what had gone on in there. I leaned against the wall outside of the closet.

Shawn stepped out. I punched him square in the jaw. How dare he hurt Ocean. He got up and smirked at me.

"Your sick little mind thinks this  is funny?!" I yelled. He doesn't get it, does he?

"It was an easy lay, dude. Calm down. Ocean isn't gonna find out and I'll still be her be her night in shining armour," he said chill like.

I hate this guy.

"And why won't she find out smart guy?!" I said crossing my arms.

"Because, unless you want her to find out who that girl you got with a couple nights ago was, I would keep my mouth shut," he said crossing his arms. I swallowed hard.

"What's going on here? We're gonna be up on stage in two minutes!" Nash said jogging up to us. Shawn walked towards the stage entrance.

Ocean can't know who she was.

Ever.

Mystery Person's P.O.V.-

My night with Taylor was amazing. Till he threw me out saying he liked another girl.

Im not stupid. I know it was that Ocean they call a girl. She looks like a guy, like she's totally ugly. The only way to get to her, is her brother. Nash won't know who I am. Only Taylor and Ocean know. And Shawn. He was my partner forever.

As I got in my car, I knew Ocean would register who I was at Magcon. But she wouldn't say anything. I laughed. She was in for a rude awakening.

Ocean's P.O.V.-

I was signing a shirt when Taylor walked in. I looked away as he sat down in the chair next to me. I didn't want to talk to him.

His eyes looked a little puffy. Had he been crying? And why did Shawn have a bruise on his face? If they got into a fight-

My train of thought was stopped when I saw Nash inviting a girl to sit next to him. Magcon for that day would be over in fifteen minutes.

What was he doing?

As I got a closer look at the girl, I felt throw up come to my throat. I ran to the bathroom as Taylor saw who I was looking at.

She can't be here.

I threw up and walked outside of the bathroom. Taylor was there with a serious look on his face.

I started to cry and collapsed into his chest.

"I won't let her hurt you. Not again," he whispered into my hair. I nodded pulling myself together.

I looked into his face and nodded.

"Now let's come up with a plan," I said.

"To get that biotch out of here," he finished.

A/N Sorry it's short, I have alot on my mind. Love ya mu waffles! -Maddie

A/NN Maddie, don't the cupcakes/waffles know who the mystery girl is? Ohhhh wait nvm

A/NNN Maddie, was just here. Editing. My own chapter. Hahah that's funny. Why? Idek..