0.2

I can't believe I'm going! I was in the shower just thinking about it. Wow. I really love life right now. I got out and checked my phone.

9:10

"HAYES!? When do we leave for Magcon?" I yelled plopping down in my bed.

"Everyone decent?" Hayes asked me from outside my room.

Just me here.

"Yes, I'm decent you little asshole!" I said jokingly. He walked in and sat on my bed.

"Well...the tour starts May 29th, two days after school lets out. It ends during the summer, which is two weeks before school starts. So it's going on for about three months, you'll need to bring that many clothes-" Hayes said before I cut him off.

"Stop avoiding the FUCKING point Hayes!" I said laughing. He got up and walked towards the door. He turned around before continuing.

"We fly out tomorrow at 7:30. In the morning." He said closing the door.

I need to pack.

NOW.

For three months.

hell no.

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm went off. I had went to bed at three finally packed. It was 5:50 now. This sucks.

But you're going to Magcon.

I hate my conscience. But it's right.

The plane ride was awesome considering I slept all the way to California. I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Ocean! We need to get in the car sweetheart!" Nash said outside of the airport in his annoying girl voice.

"What are you doing, Nashley? Imitating your imaginary girlfriend's voice?" I said imitating it right back. He glared at me as I got in the car,which caused me to laugh. It was only a ten minute car ride to the hotel.

The hotel was.... Amazing? Awesome? I don't even know what to say. I hopped on the little cart that wheels our luggage in, laughing.

Don't judge, we've all done it.

We walked in, or rode in, to the hotel. Inside there were all of my brothers' friends.

Matt

Aaron

Jack G.

Jack J.

Taylor

Cam

Carter

Dillon

Then there was a new guy, he'd never been over but I wish he had. He had brown, messy hair and beautiful brown eyes. He was kinda ripped, which I noticed when I looked at his shirt, which was partially see-through. He walked over and helped me off the cart by hand.

"My lady," he said kissing my hand.

I blushed under the attention. No guy had ever really liked me, considering my first kiss was in eight grade, by a dare. Jacob didn't even count anymore. We talked and he'd introduced himself as Shawn Mendes. He picked up his guitar case and walked into the elevator.

I noticed all the other guys execpt my brothers and I had left. Once the door closed with a ding, I got in the other elevator. Hayes looked a little worried as he pressed 11. Nash's eyes were on fire.

I wonder why?

"Stay away from him, Oc. (pronounced like osh). Shawn's not good for you," said Nash.

I was infuriated.

Nash was always this overprotective. With Jacob I was thankful, but this guy seemed nice. I stayed quiet the rest of the ride up. As soon as we got upstairs, I unlocked my door and plopped on the bed. Someone knocked on the door that connects mine to another room.

"Yes?!" I said, clearly irritated, getting up from my bed.

"Oh...umm....sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, but you need to be ready in an hour. For the.... errrh...uhhh Meet and Greet," Shawn said, obviously nervous. It was adorable.

"No no! You're fine Shawn," I said a little too fast. He smiled at me.

"Ok. See you in a little bit," he said pecking my lips and closing his door.

Well this is moving fast.

I closed my own door and changed. I put on white high waisted shorts and a lacey mermaids have more fun half shirt. I slipped on black sandles to match my shirt.

Today's going to be a great day I told myself as I walked down the hallway. In the lobby, the sight was hilarious.

Then there was Shawn. In the middle of pure chaos. He smirked at me as I got a text.

"You look beautiful ~Shawn" it read. 

It didn't even cross my mind on how he got my number at the moment.

Just that text made all the screaming from the boys stop.

A/N This chapter was written by the AMAZING Maddie (edited by the FABULOUS Emily NOW IT'S BY BOTH OF US!!!! )
btw Em you totally didn't Edit everything

hope u guys liked ittttt

A/NN It's Maddie haha I can talk for muuuself✊

A/NNN HOLY CRAP HAHAHA I WAS GOING BACK OVER AND ALMOST STARTED CHOKING CUZ I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

-Emily