1.6

Ocean's P.O.V

I'm currently standing in front of my mirror angry as heck as I get ready. Taylor is making me go on a double date with him, Ashley, and her friend. I have good reasoning to be angry. I mean Taylor kissed me then told me it was a mistake, invited Ashley over for a booty call, making me wake up.

Speaking of that night, it didn't go well.

《Flashback》

"My name's Ashley, thank you!" Ashley said from the kitchen doorway.

"Listen Ashley, this was my house first. And now it's both of mine and Taylor's. So I'm okay with Him having freaking friends over, but I'm not ok with them being here banging on my door at 4:00 o'clock in the morning! Let alone dressed in clothing I couldn't even make socks out of because it's too small! Now I'm going to go to bed, and if you even think about waking me up with moans, yelps, talking, screaming or freaking panting I will cut off Taylor's peepee so he can't stick it up your dirty disease infected arse! Got it?" I yelled becoming louder and louder throughout my rant.

Ashley stood there at a loss for words. I smirked before turning to Taylor who was smiling but surprised.

"Someone's jealous," he said smiling still.

"Listen Taylor, I'm not Freaking jealous. Whatever we had, you called off when you regretted kissing me. And I accept that. So date whoever you want, but if this shiz happens again I will be calling your aunt and have her ship you off right after I tell your parents about your drug addiction. Yeah I saw that yesterday. So shut the heck up!" I said stomping to my room.

"You know, why would you even date that brat? She's rude and ugly like, freak!" Ashley shrieked from the kitchen.

"Stupid too. All I had to do was put on Mr. Nice guy act and she was practically crawling to me," Taylor said laughing.

I crawled into bed feeling like I was Stupid for ever thinking someone would love me.

"Dumb Freak," Ashley said laughing horribly.

《Flashback Over》

Who did he think he was? I don't know what happened to him but I don't like it. I finished my simple makeup which was thicker eyeliner, mascara, and consealer wherever I had black heads or pimples.

I had absolutely no idea what to wear. I'm a very simple dresser kind of boyish, but that's me. I decided on black leggings, a black batman muscle tank, and silver hightopped converse. My hair was straightened to the max.

"You look hot," Taylor said as I stepped into the living room. His eyes were very dilated.

"You look high," I said grabbing my bag and keys.

"Well I don't give a freak," he said pushing past me and out The door.
Sounds bipolar too.

I thought as I walked outside closing the door in the process.

I got in my car and looked at Taylor who was in the passenger seat. He glared at me and looked away. I sighed.

The whole car ride was completely silent.

I pulled up to Apple Bee's glad to get out of my car. Taylor walked past me into the restaurant. I followed as he was storming over to the table where Ashley was.

"Hey Tay."

I watched as Ashley and Taylor had a session of dry sex in the middle of the bar practically.

She pulled away keeping her hand on his thigh.

"Biotch" She said smiling.

"Look the booty call actually owns clothes that aren't from Victoria Secrets." I said smiling back. She glared at me.

"Oh and my friend will be here soon by the way. Biotch," she said showing me her white teeth.

"Oh ok. I really hope you didn't infect him too. You know with that disease you got from freaking too many guys to count in that small brain of yours. Wait, that's not much for you!" I said laughing.

Taylor kicked me under the table.

"What Taylor? I already know you use a dildo with her so you don't catch the disease." I said shrugging.

He glared at me. Again.

"Shut the heck up Ocean. Just because your still a virgin at your age doesn't mean you have to make fun of us!" He yelled purposely loud.

Everyone stared at us.

I stood up on my chair smiling.

"Yes, I am a virgin. But I'm very proud of myself. It's not ambarrassing. It just shows I have self respect. So what if I'm not ready to give myself up? I don't love anyone enough to do that and that's fine. So thanks Taylor for saying that. But I'm fine with still having my v-card." I finished and sat in my chair.

Everyone started clapping.

The waitress took our drink orders and Ashley looked at me when she ordered her mystery friends.

"He'll want coke. It's his fave" she said flipping her hair.

I laughed and got up to go to the bathroom. Taylor and Ashley started making out again. This is going pretty terrible.

I sighed and did my business. When I walked out, Ashley was talking to a kid at the table. He had his hood up. So this is the guy.

I sat back down at the table.

"Ocean, You already know Shawn!" Ashley exclaimed fake smiling.

"Screw you." I said getting up and storming out.

"Ocean! Please I need to talk to you! Please Ocean!" Shawn yelled running outside after me. His voice broke at the end.

I looked at his face. It held so many emotions it made my eyes water. A tear rolled down Shawns cheek.

I nodded looking up trying to blink the tears away.

"Look.... Ocean..."

And so it begins.....

A/N EDITED and WROTE by the famous Maddie. Emily doesn't do the little notes anymore so I STILL WILL MU WAFFLES