1.7

Shawn's P.O.V.-

It was finally the moment. I was going to tell her.

"You have to believe me, Ocean. I never did any of this on my own free will." I said, tears still threatening to spill from my eyes.

She just rolled her eyes, "Get to the point already." She said. I sighed.

"She set me up." I said, running my hand through my already messy hair.

"Who set you up?" She said through her gritted teeth. I ran my hand through my hair again.

"You know who," Her face dropped, "just let me tell you what happened." She nodded.

"It all started the day we first met-"

And I told her the whole story. She was on the verge of tears.

"Sh-shawn I-i didn't kno-" I cut her off.

"You weren't supposed to. She blackmailed me with my career! What the heck did you expect me to do?" I said, still frustrated. She sighed. I decided to speak, but she cut me off.

"Did you even have feelings for me?" She said with a mixture of sadness, anger, and betrayal.

"Of course I did! That's why she specifically came to me to do her dirty work. She knew I at least was interested in you." I said, while she kept playing with the rosy red tips of her hair.

"When we dated, my feelings got stronger. I feel terrible after all of that, I'm truly sorry Ocean. What can I do to make it up to you?" I said, hoping for a good answer.

"Kiss me." She said, causing me to be confused.

"Wh-what?" I said, stuttering.

"Kiss. Me." She said, stopping in between both words. I was still shocked, so she grabbed a fist full of my shirt, pulling me in towards her lips. It took me a second to register what was happening. When I did, I immediately kissed back.

Ocean's P.O.V.-

I don't know what sparked up inside of me, but I like it. His lips still taste like they did the last time;

Sweet mint and blueberries.

They're still as soft as they were. This time I didn't feel forced into the kiss, since I kissed him.

He brought his hands up to me cheeks, pulling me in for another kiss.

"I could get used to that." He said, completely out of breath. I could feel my cheeks heat up, just like they did when we first met.

"You still look adorable when you blush." He said in a soft voice, making me turn an even brighter crimson.

"Ocean," I looked back up into his deep brown eyes, "please give me another chance. I promise it'll be real this time. I'll be the best boyfriend you could ask for." He said, guilting me with his puppy dog eyes.

"I...I.....-

A/N WHOOP WHOOP! DOUBLE UPDATE CUPCAKES! And holy mother of muffins can we talk about how hot Shawn was in the new stitches video....holyyyy. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed your double update babes! See you soon! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but that's because Maddie decided to leave me hanging last chapter so SUCK ON THAT! Jk I love you guys. And Maddie. Anyway love y'all!

Sincerely Weirdly,

-Emily

A/NN MAYBE SHE STILL DOES DO NOTES! btw I guess im just tge designated editor now. Em checks over it, but stupid Wattpad that we love oh so much likes to change stuff. BYE MU WAFFLES