1.8

Ocean's P.O.V

I was heading over to work still thinking of Shawn. He asked for a second chance yesterday, and I think I know my answer. I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing.

I pulled up to the little store that was in the middle of town. It was honestly really cute. I went through the alley that was by the store. It actually connected to the store and had a door to get through. I was the only one working today, thank gosh because I really don't feel like tolerating Sam, my annoying co-worker.

I turned on all the lights getting ready to open up. We closed at 6:30 on Sundays, and it was currently 8:47. We opened at 9:00 so I had plenty of time to sweep before opening.

I grabbed the broom from the supply closet in the back. The door I came through was wide open. I know that I closed it. I shook my head and shut the door back before walking towards the front. I hurried up and swept before propping the front door open.

Two ladies came in.

"Hi! Welcome to Cute Closet, would you like any assistance today?" I said in my sugar coated voice.

"Actually, yes. I have my daughter's birthday coming up, and she wants your custom charm bracelet." She said. Our custom charm bracelet was where we take the girl, and she makes it and helps us do it. Really it was Build-a-Bear with a charm bracelet.

"Ok well she will have to come and do that. We have a time slot open for tomorrow at 3:30?" I said checking our computer.

"That'll be great, thank you!" She said before continuing shopping. I wrote down the appointment on the white board.

The day went on slowly. But this one guy was in and out constantly. He always had a hood on so I couldn't see him.

He never bought anything either. It was 6:20 and I started cleaning up. The door dinged making me look up. It was that guy. I went behind the counter. My phone dinged.

It was from Shawn. It read: Hey I need to talk to you. Where you at or is right now not a good time?

I texted back the address of the store telling him to hurry. I didn't like this guy and if something goes wrong atleast someone knows where I'm at.

I looked up from my phone tucking it in my pocket. The guy was staring right at me.

"Sir, we're closed. I'm sorry, " I said grabbing my bag from under the counter. But I never looked away from this guy.

"But I need something." He said coldly.

"Uh, ok. What do you need?" I asked shutting down the computer. But again I never left eye contact.

"You." He stated stepping forward.

My blood ran cold. I shook my head stepping back words. He took a step forward with every one I took back.

I felt the doorknob behind me. I grabbed it running outside. I felt someone grab me from behind.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Shut the heck up you worthless arse!" He shouted from behind me.

"HELP! SOMEONE!" I screamed.

His voice sounded scarcely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger it. Once I did, my blood ran even colder, if that was possible.

"Cameron!" I yelled, trying to escape his grip.

(A/N weren't expecting that were ya cupcakes?)

"What the freak?!" He yelled as I bit his hand.