🎈Pennywise:. One Of Those Days

Category:. Slice of Life

Previously:. Gone Clown

Note:. Sorry for the confusion with updates, I thought I'd want to upload it as an update on the original story, but I feel like my revisions deserve their own spotlight and a chance to make their own mark. 

***************

It's just one of those days.

You know those days. You wake up late, your laces are untied so you trip down the stairs in front of your house, and then somehow trip up the stairs three times in the same spot so that onlookers at your university think you're drunk. Not to mention your head won't stop pounding and your only pen explodes all over your white shirt so you have to wear one from the school lost and found bin that smells like mothballs and depression.

Oh yeah. It's one of those days. Plus, your clown boyfriend has been missing for over a week which puts a damper on your mood because you don't know where he is, if this is his way of dumping you, or if he's just bailed on you you'd seriously find a way to unalive the bastard alien. God rest the soul who messed with, (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n) on this gloomy Friday.

With an eye roll to the clouds now covering the once sunny bright sky, you started down the steps of the math building. Yet another three pages of calculus were due the next day of class which meant that you had five hours of homework to look forward to during the weekend, including the seven-page paper for your history class and the video essay for your communications class. Scoffing, you rounded the corner toward the food hall when your shoulder collided with a bony arm. Your scowl deepened as you surveyed who you had run into.

Henry Bowers. How this fucker of all people got into Derry University was nothing short of a god damn miracle.

"Slow down their toots, this isn't the way to knock a man off his feet," His disgusting smirk sent shivers down your spine as he grasped your arms, holding tight. You two had a questionable history, including, but not limited to making out in his dad's truck while you two were drunk at some point while you were in middle school, in which he took it way too far, trying to guide your hand down his pants. Needless to say, he had a hard time explaining how he got his black eye the next day at school. Though, it didn't stop him from trying to get in your pants nonetheless every chance he got. Today was no different.

"Henry Bowers," The (h/c) young adult huffed, wrenching their arms out of his arms, "I'd insult you, but I'm sure looking in a mirror is insult enough."

"You little bitch how dare you talk to me like that?" He pulled out his daddy's pocket knife, which almost made you smirk. Remembering what Pennywise had told you he had done to the sadistic Mr. Bowers. If you disliked Henry, you abhorred his father, the sick bastard who always watched the teenage girls who ran around the town, you never failed to catch the disgusting lick of his lips he'd do when they passed by him. Not to mention everything he did to Henry, just because you hated the Bowers spawn, didn't mean you didn't feel for his situation.

"You're going to regre-" Henry was quickly cut off when (Y/n) pulled out a hunting knife made of an anodized titanium handle, a rainbow 6-inch stainless-steel blade glinting beautifully from it as Henry slowly backed away, hands now in the air. You two were playing dangerously considering how very illegal it was to have such knives out, especially when it looked like a brawl was about to begin.

"What was that, Bowers? Go ahead and finish that sentence, see if I don't stick my pretty, little blade through your filthy neck." You could see his Adam apple bob as he took a gulp of air and you continued to stare him down. "Don't test me."

With a scoff, Henry closed his knife and stuck it back in his pockets along with his hands. "Whatever, (Y/n)."

Henry whipped around, finding his two buddies Belch and Patrick strolling towards them, their smirking falling as he herded them away from you. Pocketing your knife, you made a grunt of annoyance when you heard someone's throat clearing, and slowly turning, you saw a group of four, all grinning from ear to ear.