🔥 Freddy Kruger:. Fuck You

Category: Love-Hate

Note:. I actually kinda liked this as is, I just wanted to make it a bit more detailed and obvi, change the pronouns and minor details. This one will stay its original part since it's not a rewrite, just an edit. 

+ Re-edited because I missed a few words

***************

There comes a time in everyone's life when they meet the lover of their dreams. Someone who will cherish them, love them, whisper sweet, sweet nothings in their ear, tell them everything was going to be okay. Give them comfort in their darkest times and bring them loving companionship in their brightest. Unfortunately, this...thing, wasn't it.

Where he came from? (Y/n) had no idea, all they knew was that he was god-awfully annoying, incredibly narcissistic, and unfunny. That's why they sat on the couch in the middle of their living room, the famous Death Wish coffee in hand and a ten-hour loop of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' playing loudly in their ears in an attempt to keep them awake. For some reason, this house was haunted by this, "dream man." Not that he was their dream man, just that he traveled through dreams to terrorize the innocent.

"I can't fall asleep," (Y/n) muttered to themselves, "For if I do Mr. Fredrick Chard-les Krueger will keep me in his dream play house with," they shivered, "punny pick-up lines." (Y/n) took a sip from their coffee, refusing the so tempting lul of sleep that threatened to grab them. It was hard considering all (Y/n) ever wanted to do was sleep. It was midnight, past their self-proclaimed bedtime and they were suffering for it.

"No I refuse to fall asleep." (Y/n) quickly stood up, setting the coffee cups on the side table, feeling faint and woozy, they declared, "I'll do homework! I have a 10-page essay I have to" They couldn't stop it, their eyes fell closed and soon so were they, right into the already wobbly side table. They hadn't felt the impact, just heard the crash.

"Wow, smooth landing, moron." An annoyingly raspy voice that sounded like a burned pizza being gated by metal chuckled. It was then that the smell of metal and burning coal hit (Y/n) in the face, along with blazing heat.

(Y/n)'s eye snapped open, lifting their head quickly from the cold metal ground, only to see what they had feared. The mother fucking boiler room, and who was standing in the middle of it all? Freddy Kruger or toast face when he was being particularly annoying.

With an exasperated sigh and a face plant, (Y/n) began thinking of what ways they could simply disappear from this situation when that voice began testing her nerves.

"Hey"

"..."

"Hey"

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"Moron?"

(Y/n) felt a soft kick in their side, and though they wanted to be strong and not give a reaction to the reaction-seeking asshat, they were hella ticklish in the worst times. With a squeal (Y/n) rolled away from the Burnt Hot Dog as fast as they could, jumping to their feet and staring the mind intruder down with a glare.

"What the fuck dude? Leave me be!"

"Don't ignore me you lil shit."

"I'll do whatever I want whore." In a blink, Freddy was gone, leaving (Y/n) confused and looking around, trying to find where he had gone. They hadn't realized that he had teleported behind them until it was much too late and he was holding onto their struggling body. It wasn't too bad, they even started giggling a bit, trying to fight off the demon who had surprisingly abandoned his knifed gloves.