🤠 Tex Sawyer:. Prove It

Category:. 

Requested:. tea__lover

****************

If someone ever tells you to drive through Texas in the middle of the night, you shouldn't listen to them. That's what I've learned anyway, driving down the outstretched Texas road on almost empty. I just needed away from my family, but of course, I had to drive 1,699 miles from home, hardly ever thinking to stop for gas or food till either I or my car was starving.

It was just me, my mother, and my brother. My brother was a real mama's boy and basically gave up everything just to take care of the Motel we owned with mom. She cared for me as much as I think she was mentally able, but she was closer to my brother. I think it was guy issues. Anyway, when they started murdering people was where I just wanted out. Blood and bodies don't bug me, but the number of times they killed with no necessity was ridiculous.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw a gas station. Was it a bad idea to go to it? Yes. Was that going to stop me? No, I needed fuel and if I died I died man.

Just as I pulled in, the car sputtered and finally died. I rubbed my temples with a sigh and sat in the car in silence for a few minutes before a knock on my window startled me from what I realized, was my falling asleep. I jumped in surprise before looking at who had disturbed my peace.

I opened the door slowly and stepped out into the cold, dry, 1 Am Texas air. I shivered and looked around before my eyes caught what had knocked on my window. Or rather, who.

"Hey little darlin', you seem a bit lost," The figure assumed. The light of the station shone from behind him, the night didn't help, I couldn't see his face very well, I could only really tell that he was a golden child. By that I mean he was blond.

"Frankly, you'd be right, I suppose I really do stand out," I confessed, slumping a little. "It's late though, I figured no one would be around."

"Ah well, ya see my family owns this gas station, I just so happened to be coming here to fetch something I left behind real quick when I saw you enter our humble business." He drawled. He looked up, at least I think he did, the dark wasn't really forgiving. "Come on, don't we have enough?"

"What do you mea-" A shooting pain hit the back of my head and the ground quickly accepted me into its dusty depths. I fought to stay conscious, hearing the murmurs of two voices, the voice I recognized as the blonde sounded upset and the other voice I hadn't heard before was calm as they argued. I tried focusing on the words as my vision gave out. I was quickly picked up and swung over a shoulder and, despite how hard I fought, lost consciousness after being thrown into a pickup truck.

~~~~~~~~~18 Hours Later~~~~~~~~

"All I'm saying is we have more bodies waiting to be carved up, why do we need to have a fresh one?" A familiar voice sounded.

The smell of food and the sound of bickering brought me to full consciousness, though the splitting headache that accompanied was not welcomed into my brain. I tried moving my arms and legs but found that I couldn't, I just figured I was too tired to.

'Had I fallen asleep sitting up?'

"Look Tex! They're waking up!" A small, voice made me snap my eyes open, but to no avail, I was still looking into the darkness. The gag of rags (or what I assumed were rags) stopped me from screaming bloody murder, though I think I was too tired to even do that. I could hear multiple voices surrounding me as well as the familiar clink of dishes. The wood under me, the smell of food, the sounds...I was on a dinner table.