🎈Pennywise: Leech

Category:. Thriller

***************

The sloshing of the grey water filled the silence that boomed in your ears. It was nearing 7 and though the sun was still high in the sky and you by no means wanted to go home, you were forced to.
Not that your home was much of a home considering it was in the deepest part of the sewers and all you really had was a cement block with basic necessities.

Your backpack hung heavy on your shoulders as you finally entered the large room you'd become accustomed to. The pile of toys loomed in the center of it all, shadows floated high around it, the sight always sent a shiver down your spine. When you finally reached your small cement block of the sanctuary, you immediately changed into your more comfortable and clean clothes, tossing the dirty ones aside with a disgusted grunt.

You heard a splash of water from behind you and before you could react a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"You're late," the sinister voice rattled your ears, causing you to flinch. "The second time, (Y/n)," one of the arms quickly snatched your chin forcing you to look into bright yellow eyes. "What do you have to say?"

Fear writhed through your body like an uneasy snake. His eyes looked as if they glowed, he knew you were scared.

"I-I-I'm sor-ry," your voice cracked, "My-my boss wo-wouldn't let me lea-ve, I r-an to the b-bus but i-i-i missed it," Your words stuttered and you failed to seem confident. "I re-really tri-" you felt the wind get knocked out of you, pain rushed throughout your body, and you finally looked up into the face of the man...or rather an alien thing that kept you here, Pennywise. His golden eyes glowed in rage and his grip on your upper arms tightened.

"Liar, liar," he smirked, " do you know what comes next, (Y/n)?"

"Please don't," your throat tightened as tears threatened to spill, your body began to tremble, "I-I-I really didn't me-mea-mean to-o" tears began flowing down.

"Pants..." Your breathing began to hitch as your heart began to race. You knew what this was, you knew his game.

"On..." You struggled against his grip, but it only tightened. Sobs escaped your mouth as fear of being scorched raced through your mind.

"Fi-"

"Stop, Im sor-ry, I'll do any-any-thing, ple-please, s-s-sto-p" you finally pleaded, your head hung, your bones felt like they rattled with anxiety and fear, and your chest felt like it was going to burst. Pennywise gave a laugh at your sorry state.

"You know what I'd like," his grip loosened, his hands finding their way back to your waist. "Your scared, feeble body holds such delicious fear," his lips curled into a vicious smirk.

You sobbed harder as you pulled your shirt down, exposing your neck. It was filled with scars from nights like this. According to Pennywise, your blood and meat were the most delicious he'd tasted because you had so much fear. He wanted to preserve you, so like a vampire, he take a bite out of you, where ever he felt like, whenever he felt like, just to have a tiny taste of blood.

You could see the hunger in Pennywise's eyes through the corner of yours. He reached one of his arms to the back of your neck, entangling his fingers through your hair, he roughly pulled your head to the side before sinking his teeth into the side of your neck. You let out a small cry, continuing to let the tears in your eyes fall.

Once he was down, he released you. You had stopped crying by that point, mostly from exhaustion and dehydration.

"Now, (Y/n)" Pennywise lifted your chin, forcing you to look him in his eyes, which had changed back to blue, "Will you be late again?"

"I won't be late again," you whispered. The aftershock of blood loss rushed to your head, causing you to stumble back and fall onto your makeshift bed. With a chuckled, Pennywise muttered a good, before leaving the room entirely.

You wrapped yourself in your blanket and faced the wall you had been pinned to just a few moments ago

'Someone save me,' was your final thought before you passed out from exhaustion and pain.