🏠Slashers:. Movie Night

Category:. Comedy

***************

Movie night; It was a wonderful, eventful night full of popcorn, movie watching, and a bunch of dumbass killers being the worst beings on the planet.

For example, Hannibal, Brahms, and Norman sat in the dining room discussing classy boy things, where Jason, Freddy, and Michael were measuring dick sizes...in the form of talking all about their latest kills...Freddy still had to tell every about his 12-inch destroyer though so that's information you have now. Chucky, Pennywise, and Billy were attempting to play pranks on everyone, failing only because Tex and Leatherface caught them. You, however, were sat with Jack Torrence and Candyman A.K.A. Daniel in the living room, Cujo snuggled next to your side on the couch as you all tried to watch the movie at hand...Minions.

There would've been more deadly bodies here, but Valak was kind of snobby, Pinhead was off somewhere and couldn't make it, and Creeper was in hibernation, and you didn't know anyone else. Not that it mattered because these guys were all being loud anyway.

You sighed heavily, you, Jack, and Daniel all shared a look of annoyance.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JASON YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT MY DICK'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!" A voice erupted suddenly, which startled me and sent Cujo into a barking fit. Finally, I stood up and marched over to Freddy and Jason (who was getting ready to retort) and grabbed them by their ears dragging them to the living room (them heavily protesting) and forcing them to sit down on the ground. Michael had followed me and sat down next to them, not wanting to be next, to Chucky, Pennywise, and Billy. I scooped Chucky up and grabbed the other two by the collar of their shirts in one hand as best as if could, and did the same thing to them, forcing each and every one of them down. Tex and Bubba had already taken a seat as well, though they were behaving themselves, so I wasn't mad at them. They had southern manners.

"All of you sit down and stay," I looked at my first companions. "Cujo, Jack, Daniel, Tex, and Bubba, if any of them move even a centimeter you are allowed to take a chunk out of them." I made a gesture with my pointer and middle finger, flicking my hand from my eyes to the gang of the loud bastards, telling them I was watching. With that I sauntered over to the big boy's table, asking if they needed anything.

When I returned, I stood in front of the small mob of killers.

"Since none of you can behave yourselves and be unsupervised you are going to sit here and watch the movie, you are not allowed to get up from your seats, if you need a snack I will get it for you, but you are not allowed to go anywhere till you all prove you can behave yourselves is that understood?" I firmly stated, looking at each and every one of the misbehaving killers in the eyes. They all nodded furiously. Satisfied I took my seat next to Cujo again and decided on Ice Age to watch instead.

The rest of the night went well as it could, no one was maimed and the boys gave me the official nickname of Parent Dearest, which I wore with pride since no one dared pissed me off...

Of course until the next movie night...