🏒Jason Vorhees:. For Him

Category:. One-sided Love

Requested:. Azurman136 

***************

Soft winds blew through the window, the only sounds were that of the rustling leaves and light rain that danced across the roof. Most everything was asleep tonight, even Jason, the killer of Camp Crystal Lake. The hulking man lay on his bed, softly breathing, at peace...moments like this were rare. He'd either have night terrors or be up all night, watching, waiting, stalking. For what, I couldn't say, but tonight it seemed we were to switch roles.

Most everything was asleep, except for me. I joined the owls and the bats in being wide awake at the late hour. I had a mission tonight. I was all set and prepared, a messenger bag at my side full of small snacks, a spare hockey mask, and a few weapons, including one of Jason's machetes.

I planted a small kiss on Jason's temple before walking out of the cabin as quietly as possible. Though I lived with Jason and despite my own feelings, we were friends, the best of them actually. He cared for me and in the beginning, wouldn't let me leave the cabin at all, but eventually, I was able to come and go as I pleased, only ever really leaving for food and supplies. It took hours to walk to and from the store so when I found a four-wheeler stranded in the woods, owned by one of Jason's victims, I begged him to let me keep it, after puppy eyes he gave in.

I gave it a paint job, made sure the engine was running smoothly, and it became my to-go vehicle as much as Jason hated the noise. That's why I had to park it far away, almost near the main camp. In this case, it worked out in my favor. I hopped onto Bessie, as I called my Four Wheeler, and turned the key, glancing back one more time before high tailing it out of the camp.

I had a plan. Get to the guy's house, play innocent, get inside the house, and murder him. Hence my mask. I tucked my hair into a beanie and wore dark clothing, neighbors wouldn't exactly be my friends right about now and even if it was late I didn't want them to easily be able to recognize me.

I eventually found the house, it was nothing special, a simple white suburban house, neighbors were luckily pretty spaced out and hedges on either side of the house would keep my identity harder to identify. I sighed a little and got off Bessie, making sure to leave the keys for a quick getaway. I reached into my messenger bag, put on my leather gloves, and checking that the mask and machete were ready, I made my way to his front door. I quickly knocked on his door and began to act frantic.

It took a moment for the door to open, but I soon was met with my mission...my victim... Tommy Jarvis.

"Please sir," I pleaded, "You have to help me, I think someone after me!" I clenched my throat, causing tears to form in my eyes. Tommy looked a bit frazzled himself.

"...What?" He slowly breathed.

"There's a man in a hockey mask, he's chasing me! I went into a camp and he- and he," Pretending to choke on my tears, I shakily finished, "And he killed my friends...and-and-and he's after me!" I fell into his arms, sobbing. He quickly dragged me into his house, looking around cautiously, closing and locking the door. He walked me over to the couch.

"Stay here, I'll go get you some water," I nodded and watched him walk into the kitchen. I took a look around, taking note of the pictures hanging on the walls.

"Here you go," Jumping, I looked up at Tommy before shakily taking the cup in his hand. I took a sip before letting out a sigh and looking over at him, but he was busy looking out the window. Soon enough he sat down next to me, perfect.

"So tell me exactly what happened." Looking over at him, I wiped my tears.

"I went camping with my friends and while we were staying there a man came out of the woods and started killing them all!" Tommy was listening intently, "What I didn't know at the time was that my friends actually were going to sacrifice me to him, Jason I mean, but you know who he is." Tommy's expression began to change into confusion, I could see him freeze up at the mention of my friend.

"Jason took pity on me I guess, and let me live in his cabin for a while. I live there now actually. Funny how it's always the monsters are the ones who show the most compassion." Tommy's expression now changed into shock.

"What the fu-" His sentence was cut off when I stabbed him in the throat with the knife I had tucked into my sleeve when he was in the kitchen.

As he struggled to breathe, I smiled, "You thought you'd get away with killing my best friend? The love of my life-" I pulled out the knife, chuckling- "You stupid boy." The sounds of his gurgling on his blood filled the room, and I watched as he slowly bled out. After a few minutes, I checked to see if he was truly dead and he was, but just to be sure, I took out the machete and decapitated Tommy. You could never be too careful.

I pulled out a jacket and sweats to throw over my now-soiled clothes, along with the mask. Throwing everything on, I rushed out the door, jumping onto Bessie and speeding back to the camp.

When I returned, Jason was still sleeping, and I was grateful. I didn't need him to know where I had been. I looked up, not realizing that sometime while I was out the beginnings of morning began to show over the horizon. With a smile, I quickly threw off the bloodied clothes into the washer with plenty of bleach and jumped into the shower.

When Jason finally woke up, it was to a big breakfast and a now content me. I would never tell Jason about that night, not for now at least. For now, he's safe and that's really all that matters. Even if he didn't feel the same as me, he was still my best friend, and I'd do everything in my power to protect him.