🖋️🪓 Hannibal L./Jack T. :. Of Wolves and Lambs

Category:. Love-Triangle

Note:. Guess what? I fell back in love with this story, I'll be writing part two in the midst of editing. My stories aren't as bad as I thought, just need some editing and consistency so it won't take too long to renovate this book. Michael Myers:. Cinderella, But Gone To Shit is under construction as well. 

***************

The rain splashed and pattered against the windshield of your car as you drove down the highway. The calming sounds of distant thunder settled the nerves you had about starting a new job. There was no telling how well this initial first day would go, and your mother always told you that first impressions were for a lifetime, that's why you wore the shiny, black, dress shoes and not your regular slip-ons. Your toes immediately hated you with the shoes pinching them together, but you never looked better in the matching black outfit detailed with silver strips falling vertically down it, so who was the real winner here?

You chuckled at the thought, but couldn't shake your nerves any more than you had. This was real, you were real, and it was all happening too fast. What if your first patient hated you? What if you couldn't handle the stress of the job or the people? What if you weren't good enough? Thoughts racing through your head almost made you miss your exit, but you quickly turned off of the highway and onto the small side street that was more dirt than asphalt.

An eerie building in the distance loomed over the empty fields. Its dreary look and overall creep factor made you surprised at the lack of crows circling above, it was like a villain's playground. The street began to be clear of dirt as you made your way closer to the Asylum; the dark asphalt looked new if not for the chipped yellow lines that lined the road.

You turned into the parking lot, the noticeable lack of cars unnerving, but not suspicious considering the giant concrete garage that sat a good few meters from the entrance. You parked close to the front doors, figuring it would be the best move if maybe you needed a quick escape or it rained. The second idea was the most likely and least cowardice. You dealt with college students how scary could inmates be?

A metallic shine caught the corner of your eye, and you looked in the direction of the shiny glow. Near the side, of the entrance was a tan bus, presumably to transfer inmates, parked and surrounded by guards. You were far from close to the line of sight, but you could still see that only one inmate was being led out of the bus. You didn't notice anything else, so you brushed it off, focusing back on your dashboard, which read 8:58, 2 minutes before you were considered late.

"Shit," you mumbled, grabbing your coat and bag before stepping out of the car and locking it. Making your way to the doors, a familiar feeling of dread filled your stomach. You threw the doors open and clicked your way to the front desk, your feeling only growing more and more intense with every step. You felt dizzy by the time you stood in front of the clerk but still tried to pay no mind to it.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), I'm the new therapist here, where do I go?" You asked, your voice audibly shaking. The clerk went to open her mouth when she was cut off.

"A pleasure to finally meet you, Mx. (L/n)," a calm and smooth voice rang from behind you. Turning around, you met with piercing grey eyes that bore into your own.

"Oh... you must be my supervisor, Dr. Lecter, correct? A pleasure to meet you as well," you replied in a cool manner, giving a small curtsy. It seemed weird to others, but you were obsessed with movies about royalty when you were younger, so much so that you began curtsying to everyone you met. You aren't as dramatic now, but you never grew out of it.

"Not many people curtsy anymore, a relic of your childhood, I presume?" He gave a small, knowing smirk.

"The rumors are true. You are good at this."