‼️Hello, Goodbye, See You Soon?

Hello again everyone!

Wow... been a long while.

I just wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry I disappeared once more, these past few years have been incredibly hard and in all honesty i was in a really bad relationship that really took a lot from me.

However, I'm returning to myself and my passions so I'm coming back to Wattpad and starting to write again!

Unfortunately, this book will not be coming with me on this next journey. I love this book and I wish I could've gotten to all the requests and plans I had for it, but unfortunately I lost my hyperfixstion for the Slasher boys (Call of Duty took over, Price is my MAN).

There is good news! Im starting another Oneshot book, but this one wont have any connection to fandoms and Ill be taking requests!

If you have an unfunfilled request from this book, send it on over there when its finally published and Ill be happy to finally work on it (I am really sorry, I missed you guys a bunch, maybe Ill write a story about what I went through later for entertainment)

Its nice to be back and I really hope to continue seeing you guys commenting on my work, I love learning from and talking to you all!

This is a bittersweet ending for this book, but I plan on revising some of this work in the new oneshot book. They definately wont be the same with possible name changes, but I cant wait to revisit these stories and give them fresh new takes.

If you made it this far you get a sneak peak, Pinheads story is getting extended 🫣👀

Also, I'm starting an Ao3 for the more explicit stuff, Id rather not lose my years old account thank you, but also damn it Wattpad 🙄

Love you guys and I hope to see you all soon!

🕺💕