📞Billy Loomis:. What Do You Say, Newsie?

Category:. Romance

**************

"Billy Loomis.

Student.

Friend.

Heartthrob.

Murderer.

There was almost nothing about him in police or public documentation, he was a good kid when he was in high school. He had no criminal records and no record of mental illness, so what made him the way he was? The crazed lunatic who murdered people by asking them trivia questions?

I wasn't sure, but I sure as hell was going to find out. No murder mystery is safe from (Y/n), Horror detective.

How'd that sound?" I turned and excitedly asked my boyfriend, currently sitting cross-legged on our bed. He chuckled.

"I like it, especially the part where you call me a crazed lunatic," He smirked and stretched out his arms, which I responded to by climbing onto the bed and tackle hugging him. That's right, my boyfriend was the one and only Billy Loomis. He's already had his introduction though.

"Well, I had to add some bit of realism in there didn't I?" I giggle and sat up, which turned into me straddling him, but you know what anything on the bed is suggestive ok?

"You are completely right, Mx. Journalist," He leaned up towards me slowly, "You know what else?"

"Hmm, what else?" I leaned down, gently cupping his cheek in my hand, intending to kiss his handsome face, but before I could,

"You're going to be late," At this, I snapped up and looked at my phone, indeed I was going to be late. I had to be at the news station at 8:45 and it was currently 8:20. I quickly scrambled off the bed, nearly falling head first, earning another chuckle from Billy. I cast a glance his way as I slipped on my shoes. I looked pretty business casual, in my black pantsuit with a red broach on the left side of my chest. Broaches were perfect for anyone and any occasion, that was my belief.

I gave Billy a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll be back home at 5, babe," I screamed as I ran out the door, hearing him yell goodbye and have a good day in return.

Billy and I had been together for a good 4 years...well 5 years today. It's our anniversary today and as if life wasn't so much more ironic at the mere fact that you had to do a story on your serial killer, you had to do one today of all days. It made me chuckle a bit, imagining what I could do to shout him out if it were a normal relationship, but considering how he's a wanted criminal it wouldn't be a good idea. Obviously.

I finally pulled into the parking lot and checked the clock, 8:40. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled.

"Showtime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I raced through the streets, adrenaline rushed through my veins, and complete and utter excitement filled my body.

Not only did my story do well in bringing in views, but it also got me a huge promotion at my news station. I was going to actually be a News Anchor! I may've cried really hard in front of my boss, but that's fine, I got a pay raise and my dream job! I had another small screaming session to myself as I pulled into our driveway and gathered my things together. I took one more deep breath before rushing up to the house and opening the door.

"Billy, you'll never believe wha-...what?" The corridor was dark and dim, lit only by a few candles that illuminated the mix of red and white rose petals that lay on the floor, leaving a path.

I carefully slipped off my shoes and set my bag down by the door. I walked along the mini path, looking around for anything else, any kind of clue as to where my masked man went, all I found were 3 other different paths made of feathers, cotton, and a red carpet with mini heart stuffies laying about. I was curious but kept on the rose petal path that took me to the kitchen.