Must Read! Introduction

Hey My Peeps! I Know That Most People May See Me Reading Creepypasta Fanfics And That I Am The Kind Of Person To Comment On Them So It's Expected For Me To Write A Creepypasta Fanfic. HOWEVER, I'm Writing This Story Because My Good Friend Would Love This And She Tells Me There Aren't Many Rengoku X Reader Stories. I'M GOING TO DO THIS FOR YOU AND MY GOOD VIEWER'S! I Know That There Won't Be A Lot Of Reads At First But It's Fine. I Promise To Not Take Down This Book Under Any Circumstances. I Will Correct Grammer And Make Sure To Write Either Daily Or Maybe Weekly. ENJOY!

Key:
H/C, The Color Of Your Hair
H/L, The Length Of Your Hair
E/C, The Color Of Your Eyes
S/C, The Color Of Your Skin
N/C, The Color Of Your Nails
Y/N, Your Name (Just The First Name)
F/C, Your Favorite Color
F/F, Your Favorite Food
F/D, Your Favorite Drink
Italic Means Thoughts Or Represents Words Being Serious.

Bold Is Author's Note Before And After The Story.

Character Info:
Name, y/n Kibutsugi
Parents, Muzan Kibutsugi And Ray Kibutsugi
Outfit: (I Don't Own The Image)

Character Info:Name, y/n KibutsugiParents, Muzan Kibutsugi And Ray KibutsugiOutfit: (I Don't Own The Image)

Blood Demon Art: Transformation And Causes An Alluring Attraction If She Wants To. Meaning She Can Make People Fall For Her If She Wants To With A Special Ability She Learned From Her Mom.

Finally, y/n's Mother Had The Ability To Manipulate Plants. Therefore, Before Her Passing From A Demon Slayer, She Gave The Lily That Made Demon's Immune To The Sun To Her Daughter. Ever Since, y/n Had To Hide She Was Immune To The Sun From Her Father, Or Else He Would Kill Her For The Power.

Lady's And... More Ladies... Maybe Men...

LET'S GET THIS STARTED! Also This Is A Female x Rengoku But If You Want You Can Change The Pronouns. I Don't Do Cursing For This But MAYBE... I Might Do A Lemon. MAYBE...

BUT ANYWAYS GRAB YOUR POPCPRN OR FAVORITE SNACK BECAUSE THIS MAY BE GOOD!