Chapter 2

Authors Note: I Know, I Updated Twice Today But Because My Friend And You Guys Seem To Be Enjoying It, I Updated Twice Today. I Will Update Tomorrow If I Get Ideas. ENJOY!

   I made my way to the train station to see it was filled with people. So many were shouting or they were just annoyed. The scent of coal and flames were strong and the wind was light but cooling. As I looked up at the shimmering stars, I was met with a dark and void-like sky. Gray clouds formed over top and many would think it would start raining. I walked into the station but it was harder since people were in the way.

   Of course, the train had been delayed. And of course, there had to be so many people shouting at the conductor and people who worked at the ticket booth. They yelled on and on about how they were trying to get home to family and friends or how they had business out where they needed to go. Asakusa, Tokyo was where I would be heading. Many who lived there were there to start successful businesses or hope to have normal lives.

   The train there would be delayed. It seemed like things were going to never be in my favor. A large crow flew right past my face so I ended up having a tidal wave of shock flow through but I managed to not make a sound. The crow flew over the crowd of people and landed on someone's arm. It was hard to see through the group of people so I paid no mind to it.

   "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" A male conductor shouted. "THE TRAIN SHOULD BE HERE IN A FEW MORE MINUTES! PLEASE CALM DOWN AND PLEASE STOP SHAKING ROHA BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GO HOME! THE BOYS GOING TO THROW UP!"

   I covered my mouth in an attempt to not laugh. Poor guy, I thought. I walked to a bench and sat down so I didn't have to stand the whole time. A few other people walked to sit on benches while others stood in groups, speaking to each other. No one sat near me for a long time. It felt peaceful. My thoughts were soon interrupted.

   "Excuse me, may I sit next to you? you," A man asked. His hair was black and tied up into a messy bun. He wore all gray and black shoes. I gave him a smile.

   "Sure," I said sweetly. I hope he's not thinking of pulling anything, I thought to myself. He smiled back and took a seat next to me. He took out a pen and a journal and seemed to be drawing. He looked up from his book from time to time and continued drawing. When I looked up and at the direction he was trying to use in his drawing.

   A man with a crow on his arm stood almost in the center of the station. His body was turned away so I couldn't see his face. His flame-like hair flowed in the wind. It was a little long and was yellow with red tips at the ends. His kimono was white with red flames on the ends. As I continued to stare, I finally saw the sword and demon slayer uniform just barely. I was feeling a sense of fear until I remembered, I could beat this guy up easily. He's like any other demon slayer. Looks muscular,, but is fragile and can't beat me in a fight.

   He seemed to be speaking to his crow. Many demon slayers get crows when they join so then the crows could tell them what they need to do and where to go for their missions. It was a good idea to train birds to do that. Especially crows since they are one of the smartest birds. The man finished his little sketch of the man and as I looked over, it turned out great. People had such strange talents, didn't they?

   The sudden sound of a train pulling up got people excited and relieved. People began loading in and showing their tickets to the conductor. I FORGOT TO GET A TICKET! My mind shouted. I went running to the booth and telling the man, who I guessed was Roh, I needed a ticket.

   "I forgot to get a ticket, here!" I say handing him money. He didn't accept the money.

   "We're out of tickets ma'am, you're going to have to wait for the next train," Roh said. Muzan's going to have my head for sneaking out again! I thought miserably. If he found out again, he was surely going to be even more furious then last time.

   "Here! You can take my ticket!" A male voice exclaimed happily. I turned around and my eyes widened in shock. His crow and flame hair was visible. It was the demon slayer!?!